The Madness Continues

In science class, Amy and Brittany were lab parents. Amy gave Connie a death stare in lab class. 

"God, what is with that witch?" Connie said.

"Bitch. Her posse deserve what she got." Amy said.

"So, I guess you heard about Bridget yesterday. I mean at least she still alive." Brittany said.

Connie threw a spit ball at Brittany and Amy.

"Okay, that's real mature. What are you in elementary school." Brittany said.

"See what I mean?" Amy said.

"Okay. Folks, if I can get one of your partners to come up and get the next element, please." their lab teacher said.

"Don't worry, I'll let get." Brittany got up.

Connie cut in front of Brittany as she got her elements.

"How's Bridget?" Brittany asked.

"What's it to you, accuser?" Connie said.

"It was a horrible accident. I felt bad for her." Brittany said.

"You know what, whatever. Come on." Connie said and to the lab teacher.

"Jerk." Brittany whispered under her breath.

"Well, I appreciate your sympathy, Miss. Alaric." the lab teacher said as he hands her the elements.

"Thank you, Mr. Rogers." Brittany said.

Amy was studying at Connie and plans her biggest payback yet on her. Brittany sat down next to her and Connie got her elements. As soon as she got to her seat, Amy said, "Break." as the tubes on her table splatter on face, causing the chemical reaction ruined half of her face. Her face was burning as she fell on the floor.

"Ahh!!" Connie screamed in pain.

"Move! Move! Move!" Mr. Rogers came to a serve burned Connie on the floor as the class gather around her.

"Oh my god. Amy." Brittany said as the rest of the class was shocked.

While Amy was looking with no emotions. The paramedics came and sent Connie to the ER. Amy was laughing, but Brittany try to make her stop.

"Amy. It's not funny." Brittany said.

"Yes it is." Amy grinned.

"No. It's not. She just burned his face." Brittany said.

"I wonder who would wants to suck her face now." Amy cackled.

"What's the hell matter with you?" Brittany said.

"What's the hell matter with you? You started to have sympathy for all the things they done?" Amy said.

"What are you misfits talking about?" Danielle said as she walked towards Amy and Brittany.

"To prove a point." Amy said.

"Are you saying that you had something to do with Connie's accident?" Danielle said.

"Accident?" Amy laughed.

"You're fucking mental. You know that." Danielle said to Amy.

"Okay. Come on. Let's go. Come on, Amy." Brittany pulls Amy away.

"Yeah. That's right. Go take your lover back to the dirty hole where you belong." Danielle said.

"You think you can hurt me?! Like you let your friend get raped and didn't do anything to stop it? Me and Brittany can cause you more pain than you can ever imagine." Amy threatened Danielle.

"You and Alaric cause me more pain by looking at you." Danielle said.

"I'll see what I can do about that." Amy said.

"Alright, that's enough. Come on, Amy." Brittany took her to the phone to talk as she laughs.

"What were you doing? You basically just confessed about what happened to Connie back there. What were you thinking?" Brittany said.

"So what. They can't proof anything. You saw how it happened." Amy smiled

"Oh right. Your powers. If Finn finds out about this or if anyone finds out about this, we are fucked. You hear me." Brittany said.

"Yeah, right. Because in P.E. I'm gonna make Lola break a leg." Amy cackled.

"No. No. Amy. Look at me. Your powers is doing something to you." Brittany said.

"Its making me stronger." Amy said.

"No. It's making you sick. Look at yourself." Brittany showed Amy herself in the mirror as she looks a little pale and have bags on her eyes.

"Oh god." Amy said.

"Yeah. It's your powers. It's evil. It only does hatred. Amy you got to get control of it, because it's a bad thing, Amy. A bad thing. " Brittany aid. 

"I know. I'll get it under control." Amy said as she walks out.

Amy saw Susanne walked by in the hallway and tries to talk to her.

"Hey, Sue!" Amy said.

"Hi, Amy." Susanne said.

"Are you alright? You seem wired up." Amy said.

"I just stop taking my meds, now I feel spectacular. What's up?" Susanne said.

"I just heard that you made Bridget break your legs the other day." Amy said.

"You heard?" Susanne said.

"Duh, everybody knows about that. It was pretty unforgettable. I just wanted to let you know I also took care of Connie for you." Amy said.

"You did? What did you do?" Susanne said.

"I just burn her face with my powers. She looks like two face now, but sadly she'll live." Amy said.

"Oh, damn, Amy. I wish I could see that. How bad was her face?" Susanne asked.

"Very badly. It look like a grill burnt pizza." Amy laughed.

"You are so bad." Susanne laughed.

"Of course, I am silly. So any other bullies you want to take care of?" Amy said.

"Well, there is this one guy, Steve Nicholas. That asshole keeps knocking down my flyers." Susanne said.

"What do you want to do about it?" Amy said.

"I wish he would lose his eyes." Susanne said.

"Then why not do it then. You got the lightning." Amy said.

"You're right. I'll do it after school." Susanne said.

"Good. Tell me when you got it done." Amy said.

"I will." Susanne smiled as she went to class.

After school, Susanne followed Steve as he said goodbye to his friends. He walked down the road and took a shortcut to an alley. Susanne continues to follow him and as soon their was no witness around she used her light powers on him.

"Hey, Steve!" Susanne said as Steve turns around and see Susanne.

Susanne shoots lightning balls at his eyes and made a direct hit. He lost his two eyes and blood came out of them. He was screaming in pain as Susanne ran away.