Last Night of Being Normal

Brittany ran downstairs with make up running down her face. She looked for Danielle, Courtney and Stefani, but she couldn't find them. She asked them if she know where the girls at, over the loud music.

"Stella, where are Danielle, Courtney and Stefani?" Brittany asked, Stella, a junior varsity cheerleader.

"They left!"Stella said.

"What?" Brittany exclaimed.

"They said, that you knew already!" Stella said.

"They didn't!" Brittany said as she was stunned that her friends left her at the party.

She saw Manny, Ryan and Kevin coming downstairs, so she started to leave the party and shoved people out of the way. She ran out of the house and starts walking home alone. At the beach, Amy performed a ritual that will make her have contact with her brother, but it didn't work. She got all frustrated and cried out in anger.

"Fuck!" Amy cried out and started weeping.

Susanne went home and start crying to her room after being stood up by Finn. Her father, came in and see what is wrong.

"Hey, mija, are you okay?" Hernandez said as he opens the door.

"It doesn't concerned you, dad." Susanne as she cries on her pillow.

"Susanne, whenever I see my daughter cry it is my concerned, now what's wrong?" Hernandez asked.

"Nothing, know get out and leave me alone." Susanne weeps.

"Mija---" Hernandez said.

"Get out! Get the fuck out!" Susanne yelled at her dad to leave her room as he closed her.

"Oh, fuck." Susanne continues to cry as she place her pillow on her chest.

When Brittany made it home, her father was still sitting on the reclining couch, waiting for her to come home.

"Where the hell have you been?" Jeremy asked.

"I told you, dad. I had a game." Brittany said.

"Now don't you lie to me." Jeremy got out of his chair.

"Dad, please can we not do this, tonight." Brittany said.

"No, we're gonna talk about this right now." Jeremy said aggressively. 

Brittany starts to walk to her room, but Jeremy grabs her by the arm.

"Hey get your ass back here!" Jeremy said.

"Let go of me. Get the fuck off of me! " Brittany shouted as she start having flashback of Ryan and Kevin hold her down by her arms.

Brittany pushes her father on the ground and starts running to her room and locked the door.

"Brittany! Brittany! Damn it Brittany, you open up this door, right now!" Jeremy chase after her, but she slammed the door and locked it.

"Leave me alone!" Brittany screamed as tears start falling down her face and Jeremy was pounding the door. As things started to calm down, Brittany took a shower and took off her cheerleading outfit and sit in the tub as the shower starts running she curled her legs and start crying after she found out she was raped.

When Amy went home and both of her parents were waiting for her in the dining room.

"Where have you been?" Kuki asked with her arms fold.

"Out in the beach." Amy said.

"At this time at night?" Kuki said.

"Well sometimes a kid needs their own space." Amy said.

"In their rooms, but not out there in the middle of the night. Hey, we're not finish here, Amy!" Kuki said.

"Are you treating me like this. At least I'm the only child you got now!" Amy said.

"Hey, don't talk like that to your mother." Haoi said.

"Why you like this with me, mom. Because I'm not like Thao? Well, I'm that I'm not him nor will I be a like a perfect child like him. I wish you can accept that, but I guess you'll never will." Amy said as she went to her bathroom in her room.

She got out her razor and start slitting her arm as blood starts oozing out. She started to winced and cry at the pain.

When Finn drove back home, both of his parents were waiting for him in the kitchen. 

"Where the hell have you been?" Michael asked.

"Out with my friends, I don't even know if I have friends, anymore. Or a girlfriend."Finn said.

"Well, I'm sorry that you and Pia broke up, but you missed your curfews means that you're a grounded for a whole month." Michael said.

"Can you save the fatherly bullshit, dad. Because sometimes you never acted like a true father to me." Finn said.

"Finn, language." Michelle exclaimed.

"Go to your room." Michael said.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it..." Finn tries to apologize.

"I said, Go To Your Room... Now!" Michael ordered.

Finn slammed the door to his room and put on his headphones and play loud rap music in his ears. He start using his punching back to take the anger out.

At Louis home, he was watching, Joker and the scene where Joker killed Murray on live tv and kept rewinding the scene when he said, "You get what you fucking deserve" and shoots Murray. While watching the scene, he was shirtless and had a gun that was used to killed his dad by his mother. He was imitating the scene while pointing the gun to his head to the tv.

He even looked outside his window and see Scarlett getting out of the shower in her white rob. He watched her drying her hair out and as soon she started to take her rob off, Hardy knocked on the door and put the gun back under this bed. He open his door and Hardy punched him in the face.

"I told you to stay out of my room, asshole!" Hardy said.

"Sorry, Hardy. I was just looking for ---" Louis try to explained as Hardy smack him in the head.

"Don't give me that excuse, crap. Finished your god damn homework." Hardy slammed the door.

Miles was laying in bed crying after what happened today. He even look at a photo of him and Theo on his phone as he misses him. He got out of bed and start praying.

"Dear, God. I know I haven't been praying to you much, but this time I really need a sign from you. Please, God please." Miles prayed.