Enough Is Enough

Miles woke up the morning and went to the kitchen. His parents told him more bad news.

"Um... Miles, I think you need to sit down and watch this." Martha showed him on tv.

"Another student at Beverly Hills High, Louis Felder hang himself this morning. He was found by his stepdad and his mother whom came home this morning. He is the eighth victim on these deaths." 

"I can't believe this shit." Miles said as he went back to room.

"Miles..." Martha said.

"Let him go. He need some time." Howard said.

Someone vandalize the Beverly Hills, crossing out the word "Hills" and putting the word, "Hell" underneath it, by making it saying, "Beverly Hell." And words like, "Get Out!" Parents have been taken their kids out of Beverly Hills High and moving away from Los Angeles. People think that BH is cursed and most of them became Christians and praying more. 

Finn texted everyone made everybody meet under the abandon store. They all came.

"Is everyone here?" Finn said.

"Yeah. Can we make this quick? My parents don't trust me going out by myself anymore." Susanne said.

"I told you guys about this. This shit is getting out of control. People are scared out of their fucking minds and moving out of Los Angeles. Do you think this is natural?" Finn exclaimed.

"What? I mean we're getting rid of the people who deserve to die." Amy said.

"Amy. Are you even hearing what you're saying right now? Parents are burying their kids. This is obviously worst than losing a kid at a school shooting. And I just heard that Louis died?" Finn said.

"Then what do you suggest we do, Finn?" Amy said.

"End this right now." Finn exclaimed.

"He's right, guys. The killing must stop." Brittany said.

"You know, I'm done with being a kid with superpowers and shit. I just want to be normal again. I don't wanna hurt anybody, anymore." Miles said.

"Fine. I'm there's no more rapist to kill, right?" Susanne said.

"Amy?" Finn said.

"Come on, Amy. We need you to agree on this." Brittany said.

Amy sighed as she said, "Ok..." 

"Alright. No more killing. But if I find out that you break these rules again, it's not going to be pretty." Finn warned them.

"Hey, Amy are you alright?" Miles said.

"I'm fine, Miles. Go put on your mask and be a fucking hero." Amy said as she walks away.

Miles went home threw away his mask and to never where it again. Then there was a knocked on the door. Howard answered it.

"I'll get it." Howard said as he open the door.

It was two detectives, at the door. 

"May we come in?" said one of the detective as both them step in.

"Is there a problem?" Howard said.

"We need to speak to your son, Miles. Is he here?" said one of the detectives.

"Yes. Miles!  Come down here." Howard called him down.

He came downstairs and saw the two detectives. He nervous that they was goin to ask him two deaths of the police men.

"Um... What is this about?" Miles asked.

"Miles, are you aware that your friend death, Louis Felder?" said on of the detective.

"Yeah. I heard." Miles said.

"When was the last time you talked to Louis?" the detective asked.

"It was about three days ago." Miles answered his question.

"Was Louis ever depressed?" said the other detective. 

"Well, he was pretty much a loner. I was his only.:" Miles said.

"Did Louis ever take drugs?" said the other detective.

"Not that I know of." Miles said.

"Well, we'll be keeping touch. Thank you." the detective said as they both walked out of the room. Howard closes the door.

At night, Amy watches the news about the murderers and she had a straight expression on her face as she flickered the lights in her room.