Conspiracy

The next day, it was on the news that Danielle and Courtney have been killed in a car accident. Howard and Martha were watching it on tv in kitchen as Miles came down.

"Hey, Miles you should come see this." Martha said as she showed him the news.

Two senior girls from Beverly Hills High have died last night in a fiery explosion accident. 

"Did you know those girls?" Martha said.

"I've been them, but I never talked to them." Miles said.

"Yesterday, there was a news that a girl killed herself on tv." Howard said.

"Jesus. Poor girl. Do you think it's safe to go to school today?" Martha said.

"No, mom. I want to go to school today. I'll go get my stuff." Miles said as he went back up stairs.

"What the hell is going on this world?" Martha said.

"I know right. First the two police disappearing and now these kids dying. We really need a miracle." Howard said.

At school, there are tv reports outside the high school talking to the principal.

"Principal Wayward, what are your thoughts on your students death?" a news reporter said.

"Is there some type of conspiracy that what's happening here?" said a female news reporter

"People. People, please. All we know are these death are just tragic accident. My condolences go to the parents and we are doing everything we can to keep are students safe. That is all." Principal Wayward said as he walks back inside the school.

Cops and security have been armed up the school since the death incidents. Susanne walked up towards Finn by his locker.

"Hey Finn." Susanne smiled.

"Oh, hey Susanne." Finn said as he closed his locker and walked to class.

"How you doing?" Susanne asked as she walked beside him.

"I don't know. All these stuff that's happening. It's just too much." Finn said.

"I know right? Crazy shit." Susanne said.

"Yeah." Finn said.

"Hey, listen. I was wondering with you wanna go out today. That is if you're up to it." Susanne said.

"Um... no. I can't." Finn said.

"Why, why not?" Susanne said.

"I have a lot to study for the SATs." Finn said.

"Well, I can tutor you. If you like?" Susanne said.

"No, no. I mean, I can handle it myself. Besides you told that I can do it, remember?" Finn said.

"Well, maybe after the SATs?" Susanne said.

"Sure, I'll let you know. See ya, later." Finn said as he walked to class.

Louis bumped into Miles and had a take about getting revenge on Jordan and Mark.

"Hey, Miles." Louis said.

"Hey, Louis, what's up?" Miles said as he walk to class.

"Dude, I got this great idea on what we are going to do with Jordan and Mark, tonight." Louis said.

"Tonight? I can't do it. I have this thing to go to with my parents. Beside, I think we should lay low on this since people are getting suspicious." Miles said.

"Okay. Fine then some other time then." Louis said.

"Yeah. Some other time. I'll catch you later." Miles  said as he walked off to class.

"Later. Fine. I'll do it myself." Louis said to himself.

At night, Louis used his invisibility to get revenge on Mark, first. He went to his house where he was drinking scotch by the pool. His mother came outside to talk to him.

"Mark." his mother said.

"Yes, mom?" Mark said as he took a sip of his scotch.

"You know your father isn't going to be happy about you drinking his scotch." his mother said.

"Don't worry mom. I'm drinking very responsible." Mark said as he was reading a college brochure.

"You seem to be handle things pretty well. Even though what happening lately at your school." his mother said.

"Well, it's been a pretty exhausting week. I ain't gonna lie. Even though what happened with Ryan. Pretty tragic." Mark said.

"You know your father and I have also giving you a lot of freedom, Mark. I mean, we always trusted you that you would be responsible enough to make good decision." his mother said.

"Seems like it gets worked up pretty well so far. I get to take care of myself. You get too... keep up your tan and money everybody wins right?" Mark said.

"All the things you done. You brought shame on this family. I'm pretty sure your father would say the same thing." his mother walked back inside the house.

After she walked back inside. Mark looked around and got one of his father's cigar. He heard noises and was spooked out a little. So he puffs out a cloud of smoke from the cigar. For the briefest of instants, Louis face is visible in the smoke.

"Hey, Mark." Louis said.

Mark jumps back in surprise and the cigar drops from his mouth. He gives a small sharp cry and falls into the pool. Louis jumps into the pool as well and strangling him in his form writhing as if possessed.  The struggle continues a beat until Mark manages to break free.

"Help! HELP! Mom! HELP!" Mark screamed as he got his head out of the pool.

He looks behind and no one was there, until Louis pops up out of the water in a human shaped Air-Pocket. He pushes Mark beneath the water's surface. His mother opens the bedroom window and looks down at the pool. She see's her son drowning as his flailing limbs kicking up massive air bubbles around him. She races from the window. Mark continues to kick and frail for a few moments and then his limbs stop moving. A moment later he floats to the surface, face down. The Air Pocket Louis bobs over to the pool ladder and rises  from the pool, and his body outlined in a sheets of water. The shape melts away in a cascading waterfall unit the shape disappears into the darkness. A moment later, his mom emerges from the house and sees her son floating face down in the pool as she screams.