Get Louis

Susanne suggest to Brittany and Amy they should get rid of Louis after raping Scarlett. They talk at the beach about it. 

"So you think Louis actually raped Scarlett?" Brittany said.

"Yes. I know what I heard. I even saw her facial expression. Those were real tears I saw." Susanne said.

"Why would Louis do something like that?" Brittany said. 

"Hello? Hollow man? Once you have the power of invisibility your mind goes psycho. We have to get rid of him." Susanne said.

"Why not report him to the police? Might as well calm down with the killing." Brittany said.

"She right. We have to take him out. Rapist like Louis, Manny, and Kevin should go extinct." Amy said.

"So what are we going to do?" Susanne said.

"Just like we always do. Kill him." Amy said.

"Right." Susanne smiled.

"Guys, what about Finn? He's going to be pissed." Brittany said.

"Fuck Finn. He won't know what we did. Besides, I always knew something was off with Louis." Amy said.

"We'll do it, tonight. What do you say, Brittany?" Susanne said.

"Come on, Brittany, we need you on this." Amy said.

"Fine. How are we gonna do this?" Brittany sighed.

"You will." Amy said.

"What?" Brittany said.

Brittany texted Louis and said, "Hey, Louie."

Louis was surprised that he got a text from Brittany, even though they don't talk much.

"Hey, Brittany. What's up?"  Louis texted back.

"I was wondering if you wanna come meet me at this under construction house. We can get to know each other a little bit. Maybe we can get closer."  Brittany send him a flirty text message.

"Um... Okay. Sure." Louis texted back and said to himself, "Gee, I never knew she was into me like that. Oh well."

Louis made it to the house that Brittany was going to meet at. He goes in and calls out her name. "Brittany?" Louis called out.

The house was still be repaired the wall still hasn't been painted and the floor wood was done. He continues to find her and she was in the living room area.

"Brittany. Hey. So... um, how you doing?" Louis said.

"I've been doing good." Brittany said.

"So, what do you wanna do at this unfinished house?" Louis said.

"We can play mommy or daddy or confession" Brittany said as Amy and Susanne came out of the rooms.

"What are they doing here? Is this suppose to be a girls night out?" Louis said.

"No. We want to know the truth." Amy said.

"The truth?" Louis said.

"Yeah. Did you raped Scarlett Devore?" Susanne said.

"What?" Louis said.

"Answer the damn question, Louis." Brittany said.

"What makes you think I did it?" Louis said.

"You live next door to her. You are a peeping tom in your room and you stalk her." Amy said.

"How would you know? How would she know? I was like invisible, she couldn't know.... Shit." Louis said as the girls got answered.

"Well. Well. Well. Looks like we finally got the answers." Susanne said.

"Fuck." Louis step back as Brittany hands start fiery up.

"You are just like them." Susanne said as her hands lit up.

"We can't let you live." Amy said.

"You don't have a choice." Louis said.

"Yes we do." Susanne said as fire blows out of her hand. Whoooosh!!

Louis upper body goes up in flame. He yells in pain, "Ahhh!!" The girls looks up to his flaming body fly over them. He pulls off his clothes as he crawls around the corner.

"Oh God!" Louis yelled.

"You wanna see God? I'll show you God! Fire" Amy said as the fire uproars on Louis burning body.

Louis throbs with his blackened skin blistering and crackling up with his body. Louis turns invisible as the girls lose him. 

"Where is he?" Susanne said.

"Shit. We lost him." Brittany said.

"No for long. Blood." Amy shoots blood out of her hands and splatter it on the floor.

"I don't know if I find this disguising or not." Susanne said.

The whole floor was fill with blood and they waited on Louis to take a step.

"Come on, just one step, Louis. One fucking step! Move!" Amy exclaimed as the girls were waiting on his move.

"Hey, you made quite a mess." Louis said invisible as he slaps Amy.

Amy spray blood on Louis and see his body outline. He attacks Amy and kicked him to the wall. Susanne throws light at him, but he disappears. She walks to the other room to see if she can find him. 

"Marco. Polo. You missed." Louis said invisible as Susanne threw light balls at him, but misses.

"What happened to you, huh?! Was it the radiation that fucked you up or was it the power?!" Susanne said.

"Aren't you the fucked up one?! You think killing these guys make you a hero? Y'all such hypocrites!" Louis jumps on Susanne and strangles.

"You're a fucking monster." Susanne said while being choked by Louis hands.

"God, you're such an annoying bitch! No other people don't take you Feminazi serious." Louis continues to strangle Susanne.

Amy came up behind and lift him up in the air and he felt like he was choking. He made gagging sounds and was visible again. It was like Darth Vader using the dark force on people.  

"Boys like you, can't win." Amy said while still choking Louis in the hair.

Then Amy snap his neck with her powers as he dies. 

"Is he dead?" Brittany said as the three walk to his dead body.

"What do you think?" Susanne said.

"He's dead. But I know what to do with the body. Come on. Grab him." Amy said as she, Susanne and Brittany lift his body and they teleport to Louis room.

"What are we going to do?" Susanne said.

"This." Amy said as a black noose came out of wrist.

"I forgot that she can do that." Brittany said.

They were planning to make Louis death look like a suicide.

"You think this would work?" Susanne said.

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing." Amy said as he put Louis head in the noose and tied the rope on the ceiling and a knocked over chair on the floor.

"Alright, let's go." Brittany said as they left Louis house.