Another Dark Gray Day

Five days later, a funeral service at a cemetery was being held for Finn Becker. A large picture of Finn is on the stand as the priest reads a eulogy. Michael and Michelle sitting in the front row and Michelle is sobbing.  Michael simply looks shellshocked, staring at the casket. She leans on his shoulder. Miles was with his parents.

After the service was over. Amy was standing at his brother's grave and Miles came by side her.

"I miss him too." Miles said.

"Why do you care?" Amy said.

"You haven't  been returning my calls. What's up with that?" Miles said.

"I've been busy." Amy said.

"No you haven't. Why haven't you returning my calls?" Miles said.

"I just don't feel like talking." Amy said.

"Come on, you can't still be angry about what happened. Amy. Amy." Miles said as Amy walks away.

"Well I still am." Amy walks away as Miles walks after her.

"Amy. How do you get struck by lightning during a storm with no lightning strikes. How? And they found Finn in the middle of the field. Why would Finn got in the middle of field during  a lightning storm, Amy? Why? Why?!" Miles said.

"I don't know what happened, Miles, okay?!"Amy exclaimed.

"That's bullshit. I don't believe you. I want you to tell me the truth right now." Miles said.

"Do not tell me what to do, Miles. Don't you ever tell me what to do!" Amy exclaimed.

"Amy. Are you joking right now. What did you do, Amy? What did you do? How am I suppose to tell anyone about this. How am I suppose say to my father who is a judge! Everybody is getting suspicious. The whole city is getting suspicious! Why won't you just tell what happened, Amy!" Miles exclaimed as Amy flew away making Miles upset.

Michael did an interview on his father death.

"Senator Michael, can you make a remark on your son's death?" said the reporter.

"I failed him. I wasn't a perfect father figure to him, but if I had to go back in time. I would do it all over again. The right way. Now if you excuse us we are still mourning." Michael said as him and his wife walked away.

The next day, Amy went online and look on the FBI Most Wanted List to see if there was any convicts such as rapist, sex offenders or child molesters. She found a couple online that were located near Los Angeles. 

"Bingo." Amy said as printed out a list of convicts near LA and starts to find them but Miles speed rush at Amy's window and phases through.

"Amy!" Miles said.

"Jesus. You really need to stop doing that." Amy sighed relief.

"We need to talk. Right now and what is this? A picture of FBI Most Wanted List. Why do you have this?" Miles said.

"None of your damn business." Amy snatch the paper out of his hand.

"What? You gonna break the rules again and go on a killing spree now? We are too strong for that know that Amy. If you do this you know what I have to do." Miles exclaimed.

"You have to do what, Miles. Dash me through like you did to Ryan? You cannot do anything to me, Miles. You killed Ryan, Jordan and those two cops and now you want to play hero? Well, news flash, Miles, you are never going to be a hero and you are certainly not The Flash!" Amy exclaimed.

"You need to start thinking, Amy! You know there are consequences ---" Miles said.

"Stop that bullshit. You are certainly not Finn, either." Amy said.

"I know what you are going to do! And I'm not going to let you do this!" Miles said.

"You are not going to do shit! Okay?! So just fuck off and stay out of my life!" Amy push Miles to ground.

Miles got up and use his speed to stop Amy, but she use her psychic powers to freeze him. He strains as he couldn't move.

"You maybe fast, but you are not strong enough." Amy said as the unfroze Miles as he trips and falls on the ground.

Miles speed his way out of Amy's house. The next day, Amy puts on her black cloak and a black face mask to starts killing the predators and rapist in the LA area. She went to an Inglewood neighborhood. The streetlights and the setting sun gives everything light in yellow orange haze. He saw four low life thugs chilling near a playground drinking Bud Light and smoking cigarettes. She walks up to them to take them out.

"Hey! Are you Calvin, Shawn, Wade and Derick?" Amy confront the lowlifes.

"Who wants to know? Are you the Wicked Witch of the West are something?" Calvin said as the rest of them laughed.

"The bitch who knows the four of you gang rape an unconscious girl. Amy said.

"Is this bitch for real?" Wade said as the rest them start walking towards Amy.

Amy raised her right hand and focus on Shawn. She balls her fist and Shawn face was crushed including his skull and blood start gashing out.

"Oh shit! This bitch is really is a witch!" Calvin exclaimed.

The thugs, shocked, scared and took off running. Amy made Wade legs suddenly flip up out from under him, breaking their bones, bending and twisting like they were rag doll, before he's propelled face first into the ground, WHAM! Amy launches into the air, coming down just in front of Calvin, who skids in a halt.

"No! No! Please! I didn't mean to rape that girl. She was just asking for it." Calvin said.

Amy walk up close to him and ripped out his penis, telekinetically. He screams as blood starts oozing out of his crotch. 

"Oh shut up." Amy said as she stomp Calvin in his face.

She went to Glendale to a 46 year old man, McAlester Buggins, who was molested a 7 year old girl. She was standing outside his front house and had a lot of rats coming through his house. McAlester saw ten thousand rats in house and starts to leave, but Amy locked him, especially the windows.  He screams as he was being eaten alive by the rats control by Amy. And finally, she went to a state prison and blows it up, killing every single inmates in the prison. She walks away and flew up in the sky.