The Next Day

Miles gasped out of bed after having vision of a nightmare or vision of mutant beings with superpowers even one with a monstrous speed demon. 

"What the hell just happened?" Miles gasped and breath heavenly out of bed.

Miles had no memory of returning home. All he remember was the meteor exploded on him and the gang being disintegrated. His father came in.

"Hey, Miles, come downstairs we have a surprise for you." Howard said.

Miles goes downstairs and he looks outside and his father got him a silver Jaguar car. 

"No way, you guys!" Miles said in excitement.

"We thought we can give you this, for all your hard work in school and keeping your grades up." Howard said as he side hug his wife.

"Thank you, guys! No more dropping me off to school anymore. I guess I'll be off then. Bye, guys." Miles said as he got in his new car.

"Drive slow, though. And put your seatbelt on!" Martha said as Miles drove off.

At Finn's house, he getting ready for school and he heard a knocked at the door.

"Who is it?" Finn asked.

"It's your mother, Finn. We need to talk about the other night." Michelle said as she came in and sat on the side of his bed.

"Look, it will be all over soon. In another year, I'll be off to a community college and I'll never see his stiff dick face, again." Finn said as he grabbed his book bag.

"Finn, he's your father you shouldn't be talking that way about him." Michelle said.

"Oh, right. He slammed his hand on the table the other morning, aggressively. But a least he didn't slam my head." Finn said as he gather his stuff.

"He hasn't lay a finger on you since you were 8." Michelle said.

"Yeah, if he knows if he tries I kicked his ass." Finn said.

"Look, I'm not saying that it's difficult, but that price of having a mind like his." Michelle said.

"I love you mom, but my father is a first class, old fashion, grade A, pro platinum, conservative asshole. That what he is. I'm going to be late." Finn said as he walks out of his room.

Finn start getting a headache and visions about last night and an imagery of his brain.

"Fucking migraines." Finn said to himself.

At Amy's house, she woke up not remembering when she got up. Her mother, Kuki, knocked on the door to wake her up.

"You're already up." Kuki said.

"Yeah, just like always." Amy said.

"You should get dress, don't wanna be late for school." Kuki said as she walked out of her room.

She went to the bathroom and she looked at her arms, she noticed that her scars were  gone. 

"That's impossible."  Amy said as she looked in the mirror and saw a screaming ghost version of her brother, Theo. She jumped bak with a fright and went in the shower.

At the table, Kuki and Haoi were talking about Amy.

"I think we need to have her go to a therapist. You know to have someone to talk about her problems." Kuki said as she looked the newspapers saying about a meteor has been spotted in L.A.

"This is no way to deal with the situation. She misses him. We all miss him. Everyday, Amy pulls further away. If things don't change, we'll lose her too." Haoi said as Kuki agrees. 

Brittany wakes up in her white tank top and has no memory of getting back home. She gets in the shower and start having vision of fire and people being burned alive. Her body was getting hot so she turn the cold water on to cool her body down. Susanne went downstairs for breakfast and she had a vision of a bright figure with bright white eyes.

"Hey, honey. How did you sleep?" Hernandez said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Good. I guess. Dad, I'm sorry that I yelled at you the other day. I didn't mean it." Susanne apologized.

"It's okay, honey apology accepted. You wanna take a bran bar with you to school?" Hernandez said as Susanne chuckled.

At Louis house, he woke up not having any memory on how he got home. He look outside of his window and see's Scarlett having an argument with Jordan on the phone.

"What the fuck happened last night?" Louis said to himself as he got vision of an invisible figure.

"Hey! Your ass better be up." Hardy pound on his door.

Louis walks outside and saw Miles in his new car.

"Wow, man. That's a sick ride." Louis said as he got in Miles new car and drove off.

"Louis, did you know what happened last night?" Miles asked Louis while he was driving.

"Kinda, I guess. But, I don't remember getting home." Louis said.

"Me either. All I remember was watching all of us being blow away to dust by the weird looking meteor. Like faded away when Thanos snap half of the Avengers and half the population." Miles said.

"Whoa, I remember that. That wasn't a dream?" Louis said as he looked at him.