Revenge is Hell

At night, Danielle and Stefani were driving in the middle of the night in her Jeep. They went to the county side to talk about what happened today

"I cannot believe she would do some shit like that." Danielle said while driving.

"Yeah. Kinda sad that she's dead, but that was no reason to do that live." Stefani said as she drank her big gulp.

"Well she did. I don't know." Danielle said.

"You don't think she told anybody did she?" Stefani said.

"I don't know, but if she did. I would've killed her before she killed herself. Stupid bitch." Danielle said.

Susanne was hiding behind the bushes waiting for Danielle's jeep to drive by.

"Showtime." Susanne said as she shine her light for the signal.

As they passed by in the road Susanne threw a lightning ball near Danielle's car.

"Danielle look out!" Stefani screamed as Danielle nearly swerved off the road by kept driving.

"What the fuck!" Danielle yelled while looking outside the window while driving.

"What the hell was that?" Stefani exclaimed.

"I don't know, Stefani." Danielle said as she look back at her mirror and from behind.

Susanne threw a lightning ball again and this time it hit her side windows as Stefani screamed.

Danielle jeep started to slow up and stop in the middle of the dark road.

"What the..." Danielle check her gas and her speed.

"Why are you stopping?" Stefani said.

"I don't know. I just put gas on this shit this morning." Danielle said.

"Maybe your battery died."Stefani said.

"Come on. Come on. Come on. No, no, no, no, come on, come on." Danielle said as she start the engine again, but it didn't work." Danielle said while cranking the car.

"Danielle we need to get out of here! It's dark and creepy in the middle of nowhere." Stefani said.

"I'm trying. God damn it. Oh man. Come on! Fuck!" Danielle said as the headlights went out.

She couldn't start the car.

"Stupid piece of shit!" Danielle slammed her hand on the dashboard.

Suddenly, the headlights came on and it show Amy standing in the middle of the road wearing a dark cloak with a hoodie.

"What is that?" Courtney said.

"Oh shit. Okay. Okay. Let's get out of here. Come on." Danielle tries to start the engine but it still didn't work.

The headlights turn off and Amy disappeared. They came back on and they saw Amy floating.

"Oh hell no. Come on! Let's go!" Danielle said as she start the engine again and again. 

"Danielle. Where did it go?" Stefanie said as Amy disappeared again.

They keep looking out of the windows to see where did she go. Suddenly, the vehicle started to move, but the Jeep was lifted up to the air and the girls started to freak out.

"Oh my god. What's happening?!" Stefani freaked out as the vehicle was fleeting 5 feet.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! What the fuck! Put us down!" Danielle screamed.

Stefani started to cry, "Oh shit!" 

Amy flipped the vehicle upside down in the air  12 feet and drop them.

Danielle and Stefani screamed as they fall in the Jeep. Glass was shattered and they Jeep was damage. The two girls were still alive, but badly injured. Danielle had a piece of glass stuck on the left side of her cheek and Courtney had a big bloody bruise on her forehead. The two girls breath heavily and tears came out of their eyes.

"Help!!" Danielle screamed.

They saw Amy walking towards them and took off her cloak to reveal herself to the injured girls.

"Remember me?" Amy said.

"Amy?" Danielle winced.

"In the flesh. I hope you remember your old pal. Your team mate and co-captain?" Amy said as Brittany came beside her.

"Brittany?" Danielle winced.

"Is it true? Did you have Manny and his guys rape me?" Brittany asked.

"Brittany, we re sorry." Courtney winced.

"Why? I trusted you. You were my friend. I want to know why?" Brittany said as tear roll down her eye.

"You took my chance on being top girl. You took my shine away." Danielle confessed.

"That's it? Just for some stupid spot on the cheer team?" Amy said.

"At least you had some bad things happened to you." Danielle winced.

"You have no I idea what bad things have happened to me." Brittany said.

"Some cold friend you are." Amy said.

"At least I'm not some evil freak like you." Danielle said.

"Well, At least I'm not a fake friend." Amy said.

A gas leak game out of the crush car and Amy told Brittany, "You know what to do." 

"Wait, wait. What is she talking about? Brittany what are you doing?" Danielle said.

Brittany had flames coming out of her hand as the two injured girls started to freak out.

"Oh my god. No, no, no. Brittany don't!" Courtney exclaimed.

"Oh god. Brittany what do you want? An apology? Okay. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Ok?" Danielle said.

"It's a little late for that." Brittany said as she put the fire on the glass leak.

The fire started to flare up onto the car as the girl started screaming for help.

"Help! Ahh! Get us out!" Danielle and Stefani scream as they were burning up in the car.

The screaming continues as the car exploded, killing them both as Amy, Brittany and Susanne watched. Susanne was cheering at the girls dying in the fiery explosion.

"See you in hell bitches!" Susanne shouted.

Brittany exhaled a couple of times watch them dying the car.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Amy said as they girls leave the scene.