What Happens Next?

Four years later, everything is back tomorrow in Los Angeles. Kuki went to the cemetery with visit her family grave. Amy was buried next to her brother and father. Although, their was graffiti writing saying, "Amy Jeong burns in hell." Howard and Martha both walk outside together, hoping Miles to returns.

"Where do you think he is now?" Martha said.

"I don't know, I just know he just safe. Wherever the hell he is." Howard side hug his wife.

"I just miss him." Martha said.

"I miss him, too." Howard said as he plants a kiss on her forehead.

Howard walk into his room to see if he was there, but he never returns as Howard close his bedroom door.

In Bangkok, Miles who is now 21 years old with new glasses and a little facial hair. He walks around a village and he see's a little boy drawing a superhero vigilante with a yellow mask. He smiles as he goes to his new home. He opens up his new laptop and starts to shoot a video message for his parents to know that he's alright.

"Hey, mom. Hey, dad. I never did any of these vlogs before, but I decide to do one just let you know that I'm alright. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry and I hope you know what I did what I had to do. I didn't mean to kill anyone. I wasn't a bad person. I was just a kid being angry and tired of being pushed around and getting bullied. And uh... I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm doing better and I'm using my powers responsible and I'm helping people now. And Amy, I'm sorry for what I did. I hope you understand that. And I'm planning on doing a Speed Force, meaning running back in time. I'm going to go back and save Thao. I'm gonna go back to learn the truth of my biological parents and I'm going to save us from going to the meteor. I don't care if it's going to mess up the timeline or the future. I'm going to do it for you and I'm going to do it for Finn, Brittany, Susanne and Louis.... someday. And... I just... I miss you guys. But Amy guess what?" Miles said as he carried his laptop to the window and show the camera where he was at.

"We are here. We made it. And it beautiful? Oh and I'm just gonna place this here." Miles said as he went in one of his drawers and got out a yellow mask, which he was the vigilante the kid drew on the wall. He got an old picture of him with Amy, Finn, Brittany, Louis and Susanne smiling and having a good time.

"I still got this so, I'm just gonna place it here. Goodbye guys." Miles said as he place the picture on the camera and he signs off.

The End.