Miles vs Amy

"Amy! Look at me! This has to stop! The killing must stop! This getting really out of control!" Miles exclaimed.

"Why did you catch her?!" Amy shouted.

"Listen..." Miles said.

"I dropped her. She deserves to die!" Amy exclaimed.

"Amy! This is not a game, anymore! You are really hurting people!" Miles exclaimed.

"You're weak, Miles! You were all weak!" Amy exclaimed.

"Amy..." Miles said.

"I am stronger than all of you!" Amy exclaimed.

"Amy, listen to me!" Miles exclaimed.

"Do not tell me what to do!" Amy exclaimed.

"We can't do this anymore! It's not too late for you." Miles said.

"It is too late! I'm a fucked up. I'm tired of everybody treating people like us like shit! They think they're better than us way before we had powers like we were trash!" Amy exclaimed.

"Amy. You are not alone. I fucked up, too. I'm here with you!  I should've been with you all along, like should've did with Haoi. But we can get out of here, right now! Just you and me! Amy! Look at yourself, this is not who you are!" Miles said.

"It is me. I'm a wreak havocer." Amy said.

Amy swerves a bus at Miles and hits him as it crash through the building. People were screaming in terror and starts running. Amy went into the building to find Miles, but he was gone. Miles came out nowhere and speed runs through Amy as he was grabbing her while running. Amy throughs Miles into another building. He gets up slowly as Amy grabs Miles and carries him to the sky and through multiple buildings. His glasses came off and they land in the middle of the street as Miles re gain his strength. Amy starts floating again. The two of them brawl again as Amy threw cars at Miles, but misses as he zig zags. Amy gets hit a street light, wiping out on the asphalt.

Miles quickly speed to an unconscious Amy as he approaches her. Amy just shaking her head, falling repeatedly as she tries to stand, like a wounded dog.

"Amy! Amy. Amy Look at me." Miles exclaimed as a helicopter light shine its light on him.

Amy groans in pain. 

 "It's all going to be alright. You are going to be fine. Okay? I'm going to get you help, okay. Come on." Miles tries to help Amy up.

Five cop cars skid to a halt nearby, the officers got out of the car, unloading and taking cover.  One of them advance on Miles and Amy, gun raised. Miles goes out in front of Amy, protective, pleading as Miles raise his hands. Amy starts coming to as she slowly gets up and spit blood out of her mouth.

"GET ON THE GROUND!" exclaimed the officer.

"Please! Please! Wait! I need help! She needs help!" Miles exclaimed.

"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!" the officer shout again.

"Please don't shoot! I'm not going to do anything. Not again! Just don't shoot, please!" Miles exclaimed with a bloody nose as he raise his hand.

"Shoot him!" the officer said as he shot Miles in the arm.

"Ahh!" Miles scream in pain as he was shot as the blood gushing out.

Amy eyes turn black again as the voice inside her head said, "It is time." As she had an angry look on her face.

"Why don't the whole world just... DIIIIEEEEE!!!!" Amy screams as blast the officers and their car backwards.

Miles runs on the side of the building, despite being shot. Amy approaches to him, screaming and looking absolutely terrifying like real life demon. She grabs Miles and flies off in the sky, tackling him out of the sky and scraping him against the buildings on either side of the street, bouncing like a pinball. The land on a street level in downtown. People were wandering and running  everywhere. Amy and Miles were laying on the ground, but Amy slowly gets up as Miles body accordions brutally when he lands, and he flops down at a broken angle. A bunch of squad cars and emergency units converge around them as their bodies are painted at the spotlights as police and new helicopters hanged overhead. The police and the swats team unload e-mass, guns out and immediately forming a perimeter and pushing in. Amy and Miles are polka-dotted by red lasers sight dot.

Amy fully stands up and walks towards the officer.

"STOP OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU!" said the officer, but Amy kept walking.

"Amy! Don't! Don't do this!" Miles shouted while laying on the ground.

She use her telekinesis to lift the police officers, swats team and the paramedics up and the air and some of them were killed or impaled.

"Kill Everyone." the voice said in Amy head.

"FUCKING DIIIEEEEE!!!!!" Amy screams.

Then all the buildings in the city start to crumbling down including the whole area in Los Angeles. The city starts to collapse, the streets start to cracked open, homes were being torn down especially the Hollywood sign came down. The California State was about to going down.

"AMY STOP! PLEASE STOP!!" Miles screams.

"NEVER!!" Amy continues to scream as everything was coming down.

People were running from the collapse buildings and some fall into a big hole in the crack street. Miles had to stop her. He looks around and see a broken street light pole with a sharp end. He gets up and walks to get the street light pole despite being wounded. He picks it up.

"Amy! Don't fucking make me do this!" Miles shouted but Amy continues screaming while California was coming down.

Miles use his super speed to kill Amy as he impaled the street light pole through her. He screams while killing her. Amy stands impaled, as she raised up and a red mist comes out of her body. Miles walks up to the dying Amy.

"I thought that guy leaves." Amy winced.

"Amy. I'm... I'm sorry." Miles winced.

"No. You saved California.... You are fucking... hero." Amy winced as blood gush out of her mouth.

"Hey. Hey. You are going to see your brother again." Miles said as he place his hand on Amy bruised face.

"I don't think I'm going... to the same place as him." Amy said at her last words.

She dies as Miles collapse as the rumbling in California stop. The police and swats team got up, grabbed their guns and walk slowly towards Miles and Amy's dead body. Few seconds later, Miles got up quickly and super speed his way out of the city and California.

"Hey! Where did he go?" said the officer.