Never Again.

The next morning, Miles woke up and Amy was gone. Finn woke up and found out Brittany was gone. When Brittany came home, her father, Jeremy who waited all night for her last night.

"Where have you been?" Jeremy said.

"Out with my friends." Brittany said.

"You know you missed the curfew, right? You know that there's a killer out there? He or she could've killed you." Jeremy said.

"You know, Dad. Can you just ground me already. I'm going to bed." Brittany said, but Jeremy blocked her way to go to her room.

"Why don't I put you in the bed?" Jeremy said.

"Um... That's alright. If I can just get to my room. Dad..." Brittany said Jeremy still blocked her way to get to her room.

"You are not going anywhere. Why not you sleep on the coach." Jeremy said.

"Um... okay. I guess that's fine." Brittany said as she sat down on the coach and Jeremy sat next to her.

He puts his arm around her as she gets uncomfortable. Brittany started to whimpered by the inappropriate touching.

"There. There. This might help you relax." Jeremy said.

Brittany grabbed the lamp next to her and whack him upside the head.

"Ahh!" Jeremy thud as Brittany ran to her room and locked up door. Jeremy chased after her and knocked on the door.

"Brittney! Brittney! Brittany! Open the goddamn door you bitch!" Jermey pounded the door and pulling the knob.

Brittany was holding the door in her room and start panicking. 

"I said open the fucking door!" Jeremy shouted as he continue pounding the door. 

Brittany stood far away from the door while Jeremy start kicking it down. She use her powers to stop him. As soon as he broke down the door. Brittany blast him with her fire power as he flew back on the floor and knocked out unconsciously.

Jermey woke up with his hands, body and his mouth tape up in his chair . Brittany walks up to him as he starts coming to.

"Hi, dad. You're awake. Good. Because you and I are going to have a little talk. Ever since mom died, you've been a drunk and a slob. You always sat on this fucking couch all they long and do nothing." Brittany said.

"What do you mean? I gave you a roof on your head, a bed to sleep in and put food on the table for you. For you!" Jeremy said.

"Well you could've done a lot better." Brittany said as she grab a can of gasoline and pours them on the floor and on him.

"What are you doing? Brittany.... Brittany stop it. Stop it right now!" Jeremy exclaimed as she pour the gas on Jeremy.

"You'll never touch me again. Not ever." Brittany said as she use her powers to set him and the house on fire.

"Ahhh!!!" He screams while he was on fire and the living room. 

She went into the kitchen and turn the oven and the stove on. Raw gas hisses. As she walks out of the house, her home detonates. KABBBOOOOM! The concussive force of the blast rips the structure right off its stilts. Tornadoes of flame blast through the windows as the house catapults into the air as she continues to walk out and figure out where she lives now.