New Identity

The next day, Miles found his old blue blanket that he used when he was a baby. I drew ideas on a new mask. He got his mom's sewing machine and cut his blanket in half. His father came in and see what he was up to.

"Hey, man. What you doing?" Howard said.

"A school project." Miles said.

"I didn't know you can sewed things." Howard said.

"Mom taught me how. So I'm being extra cautious on this." Miles said.

"Is that your old blanket you used when you was a baby?" Howard said.

"Yes it was." Miles said.

"Hey, Miles. I notice that you're hanging around with new people." Howard said.

"You told me to have new friends. Now I have." Miles said.

"I'm actually glad you did. Well, I let you get back on your little project." Howard said.

"Oh and dad. Is it okay if you can drive me to school on Monday?" Miles said.

"Why? Did you wreck the car? " Howards had his hands on his hip.

"No. No. If you don't believe me. Go check." Miles said.

"Okay, I will. But why do you want me to take you to school?" Howard questioned.

"I just miss taking rides with you and mom." Miles said.

"Alright then. I mean I do miss having you and car with me. I'll see you later, son." Howard said.

"Later, dad." Miles said as he got back to work on his mask.

Then he accidentally cut himself by the sewing machine.

"Ow! Fuck." Miles said as looked at the blood on his finger. 

Miles went to the bathroom to get some bandage for his finer. He looked in the mirror and took his glasses off and decided to make some changes on himself. He grab some of his dad's clippers and cut most of his high fad hair and gave himself a low-cut haircut.  At Amy's house. Her family were going out for dinner night.

"Listen, Amy. Your father and I are going out. So there's leftover Dumplings in the refrigerator. And you don't have to wait up for us." Kuki said.

"And watch out for that rat in the garage. Don't let it in the house." Haoi said.

"I won't guys. You two go out and live the night while you still can." Amy said as she looked on her phone.

"Haoi, we got to call an exterminator to get rid of that rat." Kuki said as she walk to the car with her husband.

"Don't worry. I put a lot of rat poison, so it should be dead anytime so." Haoi said as he open the door for his wife and drove off.

Amy looked outside to see if her parents were gone and they were. She went into the garage to see if she can find the rat. 

"Hello? Remy from Ratatouille. Where are you? Come on out you little shit." Amy called for the rat.

She see's it running away in the garage and use her powers to stop it.

"Stop." Amy says while using your powers to stop the rat and levitates it. The rat starts screeching as Amy was attempt to kill it.

"Break." Amy said as her powers pulls the rat apart, killing it as blood splatter on the floor.

"Sick." she said as she walk out of the garage.

On Monday morning, Miles showed his parents his new look.