No Evil

Amy, Brittany and Susanne took the bus and talk about what happened.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you did that." Susanne said.

"I can't believe her old friends let her be raped like that." Amy said.

"Oh my god, Brittany. That's really fucked up." Susanne said.

"Please don't remind me. I'm a little shock about that." Brittany said as she was sitting beside the window.

"What are we going to do about them?" Susanna said.

"We are not going to do anything." Brittany said.

"Oh, yes we are. They let you get raped and that is not okay." Amy said.

"Just don't hurt Courtney. She knew nothing about it." Brittany said.

"Oh, don't worry. I won't." Amy lied.

The next day at school, Amy found Courtney in the bathroom doing her makeup. She appeared out of nowhere as Courtney jumped at Amy unknown appearance.

"Oh, Amy. You frightened me." Courtney said.

"What can I say, I'm a scary girl. That's what everybody say." Amy said.

"What can I do you for?" Courtney said.

"You didn't mean Brittany get hurt that night did you?" Amy said.

"No, I didn't." Courtney shook her head.

"But you did. You let your friends roofied her and let those guys get rape, didn't you? You let her get rape, Courtney. " Amy said.

"I didn't know. I didn't know what Danielle was going to do to her. I wasn't even apart of it." a frightened Courtney said.

"What kind a friend are you to tell that? Do you know what it's like? Let me show you." Amy said as she touch Courtney face and she had image of Brittany being raped.

"Oh god." Courtney whimpered.

"Imagine waking up in the cold wet ground when your attacker buries you. You claw the ground until your hands are bloody and raw." Amy said as Courtney looked at her bloodied hands and breathe heavily.

"You try to scream, but dirt fills your mouth." Amy said as Courtney coughs up dirt out of her mouth.

"And you feel the bugs and worms eating at your flesh." Amy said as Courtney saw worms and bugs crawling out of her arm.

"Now you understand what she went through? All because you were too scared to stand up." Amy said.

"I'm sorry. I should've stop them." Courtney breath heavily as the bugs and worms on her arm were gone.

"You should've. What would they think if they knew the whole truth. You would have to kill yourself before Danielle kills you." Amy said.

While everyone was at class, Courtney went to the auditorium to record a message on the school tv and suicide herself in Amy orders.

"Good afternoon. I know some of you view my as desperate. Well few weeks ago I did something horrible. I wasn't a good friend. And it made me realize. I am a bad friend, but even though I can't change what happened I can still make things right. I can accept my punishment, but first I want to offer to the women a little advice. 'Never be afraid to stand up what's right.'" Courtney said on tv while Amy was controlling everything she was saying and doing.

Finn, Brittany, Miles, Susanne and Louis were watching it in class and wondering what she was doing.

Courtney got out a scissor from her pocket and raise it beside her blonde hair.

"Don't just sit back and allow yourself to you hear no evil." Courtney said as she cut off her ear on tv and the students were horrified.

"What the fuck?" Finn said.

A teacher ran to auditorium to stop Courtney, but it was locked.

"Courtney!" A teacher pound on the door.

"Don't speak no evil." Courtney said as she cuts her tongue and students started to scream.

"Jesus Christ." Miles said in the classroom watching the disturbing grisly video.

Susanne started to close her eyes. A student behind her throws up on his desk.

"Don't see o evil." Courtney said as she stab the scissor in her eye and dies.

The students gasp in horror as she kills herself.

"Damn." Louis said.

The teacher got the door open, but it was too late as he watch Courtney body lying in a pool of blood.

After school, Brittany catches up with Amy and confronted her.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Brittany pull Amy aside.

"I didn't do nothing. I just had a talk to her about you. And she just felt guilty about it." Amy said.

"By making her kill herself on tv?!" Brittany exclaimed.

"She took it the easy way out." Louis said.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Accidents happened." Amy said.

"Amy. We need to talk about this." Brittany said.

"What we need to talk about is getting those bitches Danielle and Stefani that got you drunk." Amy said.

"Hey, I love to hear this conversation, but I got to get to trig, before I get sent to the office for being late, again." Louis said as he went to class.

"What are we talking about? Are we talking about how Courtney killed herself. That shit was crazy." Susanne said as she saw them talking beside the locker.

"We were planning on taking Danielle and Courtney next." Amy said.

"No. Uh huh. I'm done with this." Brittany said.

"You are not done with this! Danielle was the reason why this happened to you. Don't you wanna know why she did it?" Amy asked.

"Fine. Yeah. I wanna know why." Brittany said as she changed her mind and nodded.

"Good. Yes! So what are you we doing next?" Susanne said energetic as the two girls looked at her.