Take The World

While Louis was at Miles house. He was looking on Miles computer  and watching a tutorial videos on How to give oral. Miles walks and to his room and said, "Dude. What are you looking at on my computer?" he said as he looked at his computer.

"Oh nothing. Just some tutorial shit that's all." Louis said as he closed the video.

"Dude, did you heard what happened to Bridgett. That shit was brutal." Miles said as he sat on the side of the bed.

"Crazy. I know. You know, I've been doing a little training on my own lately." Louis said.

"Really, what?" Miles said.

"Last night, I use my powers to sneak inside a strip club. It was like paradise." Louis said.

"Really?" Miles said.

"Yeah. And today, I went inside the girls locker room. It always appear what I dream it would be." Louis said.

"Wow. You really have a special gift." Miles said.

"Not only that, I also went to the teacher's lounge. They talk like savages when they are not around us." Louis said.

"That's... something." Miles said.

"I never though being invisible can be so much fun. I mean I use to be invisible, but now invisible invisible is much more amazing. Imagine that now you have the power. You can have anything you want." Louis said.

"Yeah, but remember in Spider-Man, his uncle Ben him with great powers come great responsibility. And Finn said --" Miles said.

"Dude, fuck Marvel And fuck Finn. We are not like them in the comics. We are us. We can take down anyone who messed with us. That's what hero's do. Take the down the bad person. We can take them down. What do you say?" Louis confront him to take his powers to the next level by going rogue.

"I don't know, man. I'm not take type of person." Miles said.

"Well, I'll let you think about it. I gotta go. Hardy's going to kick my ass if I'm not back for my curfew." Louis said as he grab his book bag and Martha came in.

"Hey, boys." Martha open the door.

"Hi, Mrs. B. I gotta go. My stepdad needs me home. But hey, M. Remember what I said." Louis said.

"I'll remember it." Miles said.

"See you tomorrow." Louis said as he walked out of Miles room.

"Miles, we need to talk." Martha said.

"About what?" Miles said.

"About your friends and who you be hanging out with. Like Louis for example. I just don't want you hanging around with a bad crowd." Martha said.

"What's wrong with Louis?" Miles said.

"He just seems... off." Martha said.

"You don't know him, mom. And I can't believe you don't trust me on who I hang out with it." Miles said.

"That's not what I'm saying, Miles ---" Martha said.

"No, I understand what exactly you are saying, mom. Like I'm a child and don't know what's good for me. Well know I do." Miles said as Martha close the door.

At Amy's house, she and her parents were having dinner and eating Teriyaki Chicken. It was too quiet so Haoi started the conversation.

"So, Amy, how was school?" Haoi said.

"It's okay. I guess. Just the same old thing every single day." Amy said.

"You don't have to be sarcastic about it, Amy." Kuki said.

The OutcastersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara