Evil Meteor

While everyone fled from the beach, the cops even arrived. Miles and Louis were hiding behind a building without being spotted from the cops.

"Come on, man. We got to go." Louis told Miles as they took running.

While they were running out of the area, they bummed into Finn, who was running away too.

"Hey, man watch where the fuck you going." Finn said to them.

"There's no need for you be a dick. We're all trying to get the hell out of here." Louis said.

"Wait a minute, I know you. You're Finn, you're in my Sociology class." Miles said.

"Hey, this is no time to introduce ourselves we need to get the fuck up out of here!" Louis said.

"Yeah, let's go." Finn said as the boys took off running away from the scene.

The three boys ran near the Hollywood Sign in Mount Lee, once they got there, they saw the girls, Brittany, Susanne and Amy.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Finn asked.

"Trying to get away from getting killed. You?" Brittany said.

"Staying alive." Miles said.

"So who was that who brought a gun to a bonfire?" Amy asked as Miles looked at Louis.

"I did." Louis confessed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Finn said.

"You don't understand. Somebody had to teach that asshole, Jordan a lesson." 

"What do you mean teach him a lesson?" Susanne said.

"He assaulted me and Miles in the bathroom. He smashed  my head on the mirror and sink. They pour milk on Miles and put his head on the toilet he grabbed and mop and.... that dude, he's the fucking devil, man." Louis said as both Brittany, Amy, Susanne and Finn look distraught on what happened to them.

"Holy shit, man... That's fucked up." Finn said.

"It's fine. I mean it did hurt, but I'll be fine." Miles said.

"I just can't even imagine what happened to you guys. First Brittany, now you guys?" Susanne said.

"What about Brittany?" Finn asked.

"I went to the after party last night. Someone spiked my drink. Suddenly, I start to felt dizzy. Then Manny, Ryan and Kevin grabbed me and took me upstairs and they..." Brittany exhaled as she has her arms crossed.

They saw a tear falling down her face and Amy handed her a black cloth.

"Here." Amy said as she hands the cloth.

"Brittany, I didn't know." Finn said.

"Of course, you didn't. You were too busy finding your girlfriend." Brittany said.

"Ex-girlfriend." Finn corrected her.

"I'm so sick and tired of people. Treating us like we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain. They are the predators and we are the prey." Susanne said.

"Just like what Joker says, 'We really live in a society' and we're apart of it. I'm an outcast." Louis said.

"We are all outcast." Amy said.

Suddenly, a mysterious meteor streaking across the night sky over Los Angeles and headed near the Hollywood sign.

"Guys, look." Brittany said as she pointed at the meteor in the sky.