WTF Happened? Pt 2

"Girls like her really hate themselves." Susanne said to Brittany.

"I feel like my life in school is way worst now than my life at home." Brittany said.

"Come on." Susanne said as she walk with her in class.

At lunch, Brittany and Susanne sat next to each other at an empty table. Brittany was looking at the football team giving them a long stare.

"They are not going to get away with this." Susanne said.

"That's easy for you to say." Brittany said.

Louis, Miles and Amy came by and sat next them.

"I heard there was a fight between Finn, Peter and Nigel." Miles said.

"Yeah, I saw the whole thing on my phone. Shit's crazy, what happened?" Louis said.

"Pia cheated on him with his best friend." Brittany said.

"Damn, that's cold." Miles said.

"Not as cold as her heart." Amy said.

Finn came by to the table and sat down after coming back from the principal office.

"So what happened?" Susanne said.

"I'm out of the engineering program." Finn said.

"They kicked you out of the class?" Brittany said.

"Computers and robots meant everything to you." Miles said.

"It did, but there are other things that are more important." Finn said as he was eating his lunch.

"I'm sorry." Brittany said.

"Don't be. What they did, I can't be apart of that. Not with them in the same classroom. And hey, maybe I can go back to engineering in college." Finn said as Brittany smiled.

Suddenly, Brittany starts having vision of fire. Then the gang started to smell fire.

"Is there something burning?" Miles sniffed at the smoke smell.

"Yeah, I smell it, too." Louis said.

Brittany looks down on her arm and start seeing steam smoke coming out of it. Susanne started to look at her smoking arm too. Then fire uproar on her hand. 

"What the fuck?" Brittany got up as fire came out of her hand.

The gang started to get up and all the students saw fire came out of her hand.

"Help!" Brittany screamed as fire kept on going on her hand.

"Somebody get help!" Finn yelled.

"Wait, the fire extinguisher! Over there! I'll get it!" Miles runs over the other side of the cafeteria and for some odd reason, he zoomed on the other side to the extinguisher, not realizing how he got her so fast.

"How did I... What the...." Miles looked at his feet.

"Baker! Hurry up!" Finn yelled over atMiles as he tries to hold Brittany as she cries.

"Pour water on it!" Susanne exclaimed.

Louis got Susanne bottle water and poured water on Brittany's fiery hand, but it didn't put it out. Amy stood there and watch with a terrified expression. Miles grabbed the extinguisher, and zoomed again to his table.

"How the fuck did I?" Miles said as he looked around not knowing that he went super fast.

"Put it out!!" Finn yelled at Finn to use the extinguisher.

Finn pulls the pin out of the side handle and release the agent and spray the hose on Brittany's arm, but the fire still kept going on.

"It's not working!" Finn exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" Brittany cries and a few seconds later, the fire was gone. She opens her eyes and looks at her hand was completely fine and it wasn't burnt. Everybody was looking around and record the whole thing on their phones.

"What the hell just happened?" Louis said.

"Amy? Amy? Are you okay?" Miles said as at a terrified Amy.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Now that was over. Glad she's not hurt." Amy said.

"Did you see that shit? Alaric was on fire." said a football said.

"That's what that bitch get for lying about us." said another football player.

"We have so many questions." Susanne said.

"Yeah. Me too." Miles said.

Louis walks to his next class and Scarlett running behind.

"Hey! You was at the bonfire the other night, right?" Scarlett said.

"Yeah." Louis said. 

"Look, I just want you to know, that last night was misunderstanding. Jordan was drunk. He wasn't trying to hurt him. Sorry you thought it was something else." Scarlett said.

"You know you deserve, better." Louis said.

"I'm trying to work things out with him. Just like every other relationships." Scarlet said as she walked away.

Jordan saw them talking and he thought he was flirting with her. Miles and Amy went to the computer lab to look up about the meteor they saw last night. They were looking up articles about it flying pass Los Angeles. 

"I'm seeing articles about it, but I don't know what kind of meteor it was." Miles said as he was looking up info on the Internet.

"It's not like any other meteors are different." Amy said as Miles found a picture of the exact same meteor they saw last night.

"Amy, look! This look like the exact same meteor from last. It was blue before and then it was red. It says it's called, The Outcaster." Miles reads on the info.

"An outcaster? Just like us. You think that meteor made Brittany's arm on fire?" Amy said as she looks at him.

"Here's another weird thing. When I was trying to get the extinguisher, I notice that I just dashed real quick on the other side of the cafeteria. Like The Flash." Miles explained.

"Huh?" Amy questioned.

"I was moving really fast. Like I don't even know how." Miles said.

"When I walked into the bathroom, this morning. I saw Theo like in ghost form and he reached his hand out to me in the mirror. Freaky shit, right?" Amy said.

"Yeah, that sounds freaky." Miles said.

Finn walked into the bathroom and as he wash his hands. His hands disappeared. 

"What the fuck?" Louis said as he freaked out about his hands being vanished. He started to panic as he wash his hands to make them appear again. Suddenly, his whole face started to disappear.

"No, no, no, no. This is from freaky sci-fi shit." Louis said as he looked at his disappearing body. Only his clothes were visible. He took off his clothes and put them in his book bag and took went out the bathroom door. Once he turn back visible, he was naked in the hallway full of students.

Everyone laughed at him and took pictures of him as he went back to bathroom. He look in the mirror and saw himself, again.

"Do I really have invisibility?" Louis said as he looked in the mirror.