Going Fully Rouge

Miles and his parents watch the news about the state prison being exploded. A lot of ambulance and fire trucks arrived to the scene. The new reported that no one survived the explosion.

"Jesus. When will this madness end?" Howard said.

"Are you sure it's a good time for us to go to this Gala?" Martha said as she put on her earrings.

"They can't reschedule it. They have everything for the party already." Howard as he put on his tie.

"I just hope their weren't any wrong convictions in there." Martha said.

"Just hope it wasn't. I'm gonna check on Miles to see if he ready." Howard went into Miles room.

Miles was watching the news about the prison explosion.

"Goddamn it, Amy." Miles said to the tv.

Howard walks in as he knocks on the door.

"Hey, you are suppose to be getting ready. We got to leave about an hour." Howard said.

"Yeah. Yeah. I am, it's just these news about the murders, it's just too much." Miles said as he turns the tv off.

"Yeah. The news is pretty much scaring the hell out of me, too. Thinking what if the next victim could be you." Howard said.

"Dad, you don't have to say that. I'm still here." Miles said.

"I know. Listen, Miles. I know you been going through a lot and I know you are still hurt about your friends. I'm really sorry to hear about them and I'm sorry that I haven't told you the truth about your biological parents sooner or later. I was just trying to wait at the right time to tell." Howard said.

"Dad, I'm old enough to understand everything now. I don't care if the truth might hurt me. It's just keeping secret is what really hurts me. It's suppose to be a parent job to be honest with their kids nothing matter how much the truth might hurt them or how young they are. But sometimes, you can't just know everything until you think you're ready." Miles said.

"Miles. I didn't mean to hurt you but not telling you and again I'm sorry. But I promise no more secrets and I'm always going to be honest with you. Deal." Howard said.

"Deal." Miles smiled.

"And I bet your biologically parents would be proud of the young man that you've grown up to be." Howard said.

"They may gave birth to me, but you and Martha are my real parents." Miles said as Howard gave him a side hug.

"I love you kid." Howard said.

"I love you too, dad." Miles said.

"Well. Get finish dressing. We'll be leaving in 30 minutes." Howard said as he walks out of his room and Miles sighed and looked down.

When Amy returns home she saw her parents standing in the living room.

"What?" Amy said.

"Where were you?" Kuki said with her arms fold.

"Out. Why?" Amy said.

"Amy. We need to talk." Haoi said.

"About what?"Amy said.

"You. This phase. I just can't take it anymore." Kuki said.

"You never can stand the sight of me." Amy said.

"Amy. Are you alright?  You look pale and you look like you haven't got any sleep in weeks." Haoi said.

"I am, dad. I've never felt better." Amy said.

"Amy. Your mother and I have been thinking and we think this would be for what's best for you." Haoi said.

"What?" Amy said.

"We decide to enroll you to a Reform school in Canada." Haoi said as he hand her a brochure.

"Reform school? Are you fucking kidding me?" Amy said.

"The people at the school will you give you all the help you need." Kuki said.

"Help? I don't need any help. I'm fine." Amy exclaimed.

"No. You're not. You're not well. You don't even look like yourself. Amy and we want to help you." Kuki said.

"Oh know you care. You never cared for me. All you cared about was Thao more than me." Amy said.

"You know that's not true." Kuki said.

"Well you know what screw you! I'm not going to some reform school in Canada!" Amy said.

"Amy, don't shout at your mother or else..." Haoi said.

"Or else what?!" Amy shouted.

Then Thao started to coughed and coughed repeatedly.

"Honey, are you okay?" Kuki said as Thao got on the floor and raised up.

Thao had cockroaches coming out of his mouth.

"Oh my god!" Kuki exclaimed as Amy just started at him.

He continues to cough rapidly and few seconds later dies. Kuki got to the phone, but Amy grabs her hand and have pitch black eyes as her mother was terrified with her daughters demonic appearance.

At night, an annual gala was being held downtown where Miles and his parents were attending. Howard greeted Martha and Miles to his colleagues. Miles wasn't so thrill of being their though. Suddenly, everybody starts running towards the lobby.

"Hey, Dane? What's going on?" Howard asked one of his colleagues.

"Something going on in the city. It's on the news." Dane said as they both watched the news in the lobby.

On the big screen tv, the news showed a flying figured, it was Amy.

"Going on here, every news helicopter is in downtown Los Angeles. Right now we have very little information, but the word is that a bombing, started just a few minutes ago. And now there is a flying object above the building. None of us know what exactly it is."  The news reporter said as tv showed a helicopter view from the city.

"EVERYONE! I need everybody to exit the building, properly." a police officer shouted to everybody as they evacuated the building.

"Come on." Howard said to Miles and Martha as they leave the building.