Finn and Susanne

The next day, after school. Susanne came to Finn's house to tutor him. She knocked on the door and Michelle answered.

"Hello." Michelle answered the door.

"Hi. I'm Susanne. I go to school with your son, Finn. I'm his study buddy." Susanne said.

"Oh, please. Come on in." Michelle let her in as she walked inside the house.

"Nice digs." Susanne said as she was being observant in the house.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Michelle smiled as Michael came out of the kitchen.

"Who is this?" Michael said.

"This is Susanne. She goes to Finn's school. She's his tutor." Michelle said.

"Oh. Hello. Michael..." Michael shakes her hand.

"I already know who you are." Susanne said as she shook his hand.

"So, How much my son's paying you?" Michael said.

"No charges." Susanne said. She wanted to talk to him about his values want he stands for, but Finn came downstairs.

"Susanne. You're here." Finn said.

"Yep. I made a promise to you and now I'm here." Susanne said.

"Come on. I'll show you my room." Finn said as she followed him upstairs to his room to study.

"She nice." Michelle said.

In Finn's room, the two were studying and he notice that Susanne was biting her nails which concerned him.

"Um... Susanne?" Finn said.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I'm distracting you. Was I aggravating you?" Susanne said.

"Well, your habit is a little irritating." Finn said.

"I'm sorry. I have this little anxiety that turning me into a person that can't stop saying, 'I'm sorry' all the time when I aggravate someone all the time." Susanne said.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. We all have these weird habits now and then. Do you wanna talk about it." Finn said as he place his hand on her shoulder.

"Do you every think about our old lives. Before we had these gifts?" Susanne said.

"I try not to think about it. I never try to think about my current life before I had my powers." Finn said.

"Cuz, I never thought that I'd want to go to an SAT prep class or go to a University in the U.K. I'm a patriarchy woman with light powers supporting answers." Susanne said as Finn smiled.

"I guess, this is our new world." Finn said.

Susanne kissed Finn and they looked at each other awkwardly.

"I know we made an agreement to take a powers seriously, but tomorrow I want you to come with me." Finn said.

"For what?" Susanne said.

"You'll see. I'm also bringing Brittany along, too." Finn said.

"Um... Okay. I'll be there." Susanne said.

"I gotta get back to studying." Finn said.

After studying time was over, Finn walked her outside the door.

"I'm pretty sure you'll ace that test tomorrow, brainiac." Susanne said.

"Thanks to all your help patriarchy." Finn said.

"So you tomorrow." Susanne said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye." Finn said as he shut the door.