Wrong Turn

At night, Miles was driving home in his Beverly Hills at night neighborhood blasting rap music in the car. He was jamming to the music and singing a long to it. Then all of sudden, a police car was right behind him with his siren on. He stop and realize they want him to pull over.

"Okay great. Okay, Miles. Just like dad said. Keep your hands on both wheels and slowly reach for your wallet and they asked for your idea and don't move or each for anything else." Miles said as he pulled his car over to the side of the neighborhood.

The two police walked out of the car and walked up towards his.

"I hope I had got my insurance." Miles said to himself.

One of the police had a flashlight and knocked on his window.

"Yes, officer?" Mile said as he roll down the window.

"Can you turn the radio down?" said the police officer.

Miles turn the radio turn as the police officer shine his light in my face.

"Put your hand down." said the officer.

"Well, sir. You had the light in my face." Miles said.

"License and registration." said the officer.

"Okay. I'm gonna grab my wallet. But are you gonna shoot me first or ask questions." Miles said as he grab his wallet out of his back pocket.

"Do you know why I stopped you tonight?" the police officer said.

"No sir." Miles said as he was taking out his license out of his wallet.

"Your music was up to 60 volumes. And you were swerving a little bit, too." said the officer.

"My bad." Miles said.

"Yeah, it is." the officer said as he went back into his car.

"I can't believe this shit." Miles said to himself.

The two police officers came back with Miles license and then they asked him a question.

"May I ask what are you doing in this neighborhood?" said the officer.

"I live here." Miles said.

"Live here?" said the other officer said.

"Yeah." Miles said.

"May I ask you to step out of the vehicle?" said the officer.

"Can I ask why officer?" Miles said.

"No. You may not. Step out of the car. Let's go." the police officer said as he open his door.

Miles got out of his car.

"Hands on the hood. You got any weapons on you?" the officer said as Miles plays his hand on the car.

"No, sir." Miles said.

"Illegal substances?" the officer said as he checked him and search on him.

"What about in the vehicle?" the other officer said.

"No sir." Miles said.

"Have you been drinking?" the officer said.

"No." Miles chuckled.

"What's so funny?" said the officer.

"I'm underage. I don't drink." Miles said.

"What's in your bag?" said the officer.

"My books for school." Miles said.

"Hand me your bag." said the officer as Miles got his bag out of the backseat. The officer search for any drugs or any weapons, but the officer couldn't find anything.

"Can you open the trunk?" said the officer said.

"Why?" Miles said.

"Because I ask you to." said the officer.

"I ain't got nothing in there." Miles said as he pop open the trunk.

"Let me see then." said the officer as Miles open the trunk.

The officers looked at his empty trunk.

"Do you have a warrant to search my trunk?" Miles said.

"Kid, I don't need a warrant to search cars." the officer said.

"Can you please hurry up?" Miles said.

"What you say to me, boy?" said the officer.

"I gotta get home. My parents are probably wondering where I am. And one more thing, not every black kid you lay eyes on ain't no dope dealer or a thug." Miles said as the officer shut his trunk.

"Get on the ground." the officer said as the other officer pull their guns out on Miles.

"Are you serious?" Miles said with his hands up.

"He said get on the goddamn ground now!" said the other officer who still pointed a gun at him.

"Get on the fucking ground!" the officer ordered as Miles slowly got on the ground and put his hands behind his head.

"Sir. My father is a judge. Sir we don't have to do this. This will look bad on y'alls imagine." Miles said.

"Shut up! I hope your father sentences you a long life in prison." said the officer who still pointed the gun at Miles.

"But I haven't done nothing wrong. It just the music." Miles said.

The two officers came to Miles and were about to put handcuffs on him, but he got up and two of them drop both of their guns and tackle Miles on the side of the car and throws him on the ground.

"Stop resisting!" the officer on top of Miles.

"Stay down!" said the other officer as both of them were top of Miles as he struggled to get them off him and try to put him in a chokehold.

All of sudden, Miles eyes turn red and red electricity start lightning his body as he use his super speed to break free and snap the two officers head. They collapsed on the road leaving Miles shocked and scared. 

"Did I just did that? I'm so fucked." Miles said.