Kids Will Be Kids

In Sociology class, Miles was paying close attention to the subject of speed. Finn, Brittany and Susanne were in the same class as him. 

"How do we know whether an object in motion is traveling faster or slower than another object?" the teacher asked the classroom.

"Speed is a measure of the distance an object travels in a certain time. A car can move 375 km/hr and a person can run 10.44 m/s." Miles said.

"Very good point there, Miles." the teacher said.

"Nerdist." Mark, another school bully, made an outburst in class as the students laughed.

"Mark, that's a warning." the teacher said.

In English class, Louis and his other classmates were watching "The Invisible Man" and they were showing the scene were he exposed himself.

"Damn, the effects were on point back in the 30s." Louis said to himself.

"Quiet, Felder, people are trying to watch the movie." Jordan said who was sitting behind him.

"My bad, Jordan." Louis said while he was drawing a design on his notebook.

"Why don't you keep your eyes in your socket instead of looking at my girl, or I'll stick them up your ass." Jordan whispered as two other jocks, Manny and Ryan chuckled quietly.

"Jordan, I told you a million times, leave Louis alone. Eyes on the screen, people." said the teacher.

In the hallways, two girls Bridget and Connie, two spoiled rich girls were walking towards, Susanne at her locker.

"Hey, look there's that feminist bitch, Susanne. Let go talk to her." Bridget said.

"Hey, Social Justice Warrior, you going to the bonfire party, tomorrow?" Connie said.

"I don't know." Susanne said as she looked in her locker.

"Oh, come on. It will be so much fun for you. Maybe you can get your cherry bombed." Bridget said.

"I wasn't invited." Susanne said.

"What? We were invited and you weren't. How tragic. I mean look at you. How can that be I wondered." Connie said.

"Why are you guys like this. I never done anything to you? We women got to stick together." Susanne said.

"Well, not everyone shares the same morals as you do, Gardiner and for the record, we're not being rude, we are being honest." Bridget said.

"You know, you guys would like me if you gave me a chance." Susanne said.

"I doubt it." Connie laughed and so did Bridget.

"And you know, you really need some deodorant and a waxing, Feminazi, or else you're never gonna laid." Bridget laughed as they saw Amy watching them taunting Susanne.

"What the fuck you looking at, weirdo?" Bridget said as Amy walked away.

Bridget and Connie walked away from Susanne.

"That Jeong is such a witch." Connie said.

"Yeah, shame what happened to her hot brother, though." Bridget said as they both walk to their class.

While Finn was getting his books out of his locker, he got his head butted by Jordan as he walked pass by him.

"Dick." Finn said as he looked at Jordan.

"Hey, is your head alright." Brittany said as she walked to him.

"Yeah, a little concussion, but I hope that it will rewired my brain to get an A on Sociology." Finn chuckled.

"Well, Jordan is a huge egoistic shit. Never know what a girl like, Scarlett see's in him." Brittany said.

"His parents money and his power." Finn said.

"Great point. So you're going to the party tonight?" Brittany said.

"Yeah, what about the bonfire tomorrow night?" Finn asked.

"Hell yeah, I'll be there. So see you then?" Brittany said.

"Yeah, see ya." Finn said as he heads to class.

Miles went to his locker to get his books and as he opens it he saw a folded paper that said, "Make Beverly Hills White Again." Miles shook his head and Susanne saw the crumbled note and walk up to him.

"That is literally the most fucked up thing, I have ever seen." Susanne said.

"Well, I've seen a lot worst." Miles crumbled the paper and throws it in the trash.

"We can not let these MAGA dick riders, get away with this. We need to tell Principal Corrado, about this." Susanne said.

"You know he's one of Trump's supporters, too. So what good will that do?" Miles said.

"You do realize that no institution has been as oppressive to women as organize to stand up to yourself." Susanne stop as Miles keep on walking.

Finn was talking to his teacher about raising his grade up, but that didn't help at all.

"So, Mr. Pelinski, I was wondering if there's anyway you can find away in your heart just to reconsider to raise me grade up, such as extra credit work?" Finn asked his teacher.

"I don't grade with my heart. I used my head and my red pen. But in the case of your test, I might've needed two." Mr. Pelinski said.

"Oh, sick burn, Mr. Pellinski. Much respect, but sir, I know I'm a master in my computers and robotics class, but I've been messing up on this one. I just need a little help. Let me retake my mid-term or little extra credit work." Finn said.

"Try studying hard. Everybody does it." Mr. Pelinski said.

"Sir, please. I gotta get this grade up." Finn begged.

"Look, Finn. I appreciated your new enthusiasm for learning, but there's nothing I can do, but you can. If you can ace your computer and robots than I'm sure you can ace this one." Mr. Pelinski walks away.

"Fuck." Finn thuds at his locker.

Susanne overheard his conversation to Mr. Pelinski and decides to help him.

"Pelinski, is such a douche, right? I mean doesn't he realize this is an Westide rich school, and one of his overprivileged students wants his grades to changed. It's gonna happen." Susanne said.

"How long were you listening?" Finn asked.

"Long enough. Doesn't your girlfriend help you?" Susanne said.

"No. She too busy doing her own thing, "which I don't know what the hell she does." Finn said.

"What if I help you? You don't have to pay me, if that doesn't bother, Pia." Susanne said.

"You do know who my father is." Finn said.

"I may not agree with his beliefs, but I can see you're desperate and a dire need of saving, and given my mastery of the human society." Susanne said.

"Okay. After school, until the game." Finn smiled

"After school." Susanne said as Finn walks to class. She see's Pia talking to Nigel, one of his friends and she was brushes on his arm and flirty. Susanne started to get some bad vibes from this.

In the hallway, Miles saw Amy looking at the trophy case where her brother one the Championship game. Miles walks up to her and say, "Hey, I know that you and I haven't talked awhile, after what happened with Theo. And I know that it can't be like it was, but the truth is I missed you, Amy." he said.

"Look, just because I saved your life this morning, doesn't mean I'm into you like that. And things are never gonna be the same. Don't expect me to save your ass when you're in trouble." Amy said as she walks away.