Bonfire Night

All the junior and seniors went to a Bonfire party in Dockweiler State Beach. Amy went alone, even though it wasn't really her scene to be in a crowd like this.

"Who invited the freak show?" a girl said as Amy walk by her.

Amy sat far away from the crowd and put her AirPods in. Susanne was even there and she was drinking punch. She felt a little awkward being left out, so she continues to give flyers out for her women empowerment club.

"Here, everyone's invited." Susanne said as she hands out the flyers.

Then she was approached by Bridget and Connie.

"Well you finally showed up to a party. You probably need to catch wildfire between your legs." Bridget said.

"Or maybe, she just here to get more people to join her stupid 'Girl Power' club. God, Susie, you're  so desperate." Connie said as she got a flyer and crumbled it on the ground.

"Why are y'all doing this to me? What did I ever do to you?" Susanne said.

"You really wanna know why?" Bridget said.

"Yes, I really wanna know why." Susanne said.

"Because we don't believe in women's rights. You call yourself a feminist, Sue, yet no one cuts don't other women more than you do." Bridget said.

"Sorry." Connie said as the two girls walked away.

"Fucking bitches." Susanne scoffed.

Susanne see Amy sitting alone with her music, so she decides to keep her company. She sit next to her and tries to talk to her.

"Hi, what you listening to you? The Cure, Pale Waves, The 1975?" Susanne guessing as Amy looked at her.

"The Stones." Amy said as she took one of her pods out of her ear.

"Oh, finally some American fans here." Susanne said.

"You really are a fucking weirdo. And they all call me that." Amy said.

"Welcome to my world. Your names Amy, right?" Susanne said.

"Who wants to know." Amy said.

"Oh nothing. I remember we had homeroom together in Freshman year. You look really different back then." Susanne said.

"Well that person is long dead gone." Amy said.

"Oh, your brother was Theo, right? Sorry about what happened to him. Even though I didn't know him very well." Susanne said.

"Well, he was a social butterfly." Amy said.

"Unlike you." Susanne said as Amy started to smile.

"I never seen you smile, in a long time." Susanne said.

"Well you brought it back." Amy chuckled.

Then Brittany came by and sat next to them with a black hoodie on. Both of them were looking like, why is a cheerleader, who is on top of the student body hanging with them.

"Um, hello cheerleader." Susanne said.

"I'm not a cheerleader, anymore." Brittany said sniffling.

"Oh, what happened? Failing grade?" Amy said.

"No, I was rape, by the most popular football team of the school." Brittany said.

"Wait, what? You need to tell somebody." Susanne said.

"I did. I went to the police, but they didn't believe me. Neither did my coach. They couldn't find enough evidence so they couldn't charge them." Brittany explained.