The Tables Have Turned.

The next morning, Brittany decides to head to the police station and report a raped. She packed her cheerleading outfit which she worn at the party last night. She tip top out so she couldn't wake her father, but he was already up.

"Brittany, come here." Jeremy said as Brittany walked up to him slowly.

"I'm sorry the way I acted last night." Jeremy said.

"You really mean that?" Brittany said.

"No." Jeremy said as she slap her with his backhand.

"Don't you ever disrespect me in my house again!" Jeremy command.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, daddy. It won't happened again." Brittany said as she got up off the floor.

"Now get your butt to school, this conversation ain't over, yet." Jeremy said as Brittany left home to the police station.

Brittany went to the police station to file a rape, they asked her question, and did a rape kit. They even brought Kevin, Manny and Ryan to the station, but they all said that they were all having consensual sex and that she enjoyed it. The detectives even bought their story and couldn't charged them. Louis went to school with a gun in his book bag and didn't the right time to use it on Jordan, Ryan and Manny, but couldn't think of a good time. Finn went to find Susanne to talk about last night.

"Hey, Susanne." Finn catches up to Susanne but she kept on walking.

"Sue, listen. I'm about last night." Finn tries to apologize.

"Oh now you're apologizing." Susanne said.

"Look, I went to a party and then I found out that my girlfriend was cheating on me with my best friend. Or should I saw my ex best friend and ex girlfriend." Finn said.

"I guess, you finally realize that your friends are really shitty friends and that your girl has being screwing around behind your back." Susanne said.

"I guess that explains everything." Finn said.

"Excuse me, Finn. Can I have a word with you?" Mr. Goodwin said to Finn.

"Sure." Finn followed him to his classroom and had a talk.

"Finn, you know that project, you Peter and Nigel were working on?" Mr. Goodwin said.

"Yeah, The NAO, why?" Finn said.

"Your partner, Nigel said that you weren't helping participating with the project and that you were making them do all the work." Mr. Goodwin said.

"What are you talking about? I've been working day and night on that robot." Finn said.

"That's not what Nigel said." Mr. Goodwin said.

"Well, what he's saying is bullshit." Finn said.

"I'm sorry, Finn, but I'm gonna have to give you an F for this semester." Mr. Goodwin said Finn stormed out of his classroom and went to the bathroom and punched the bathroom stall yelling,  "fuck" a couple of times.

Brittany return to school and head to Cheer practice, everyone was looking at her, including Danielle, Stefani and Courtney.

"Why the hell do you leave me at the party last night?" Brittany asked them as Courtney start getting suspicious.

"We thought you want to stay a little longer, but we had to go home, because of our curfew." Danielle explained.

"Did you guys know what happened to me last night?" Brittany said.

"What?" Danielle said.

"I was raped." Brittany said.

"What?" Courtney said.

"Brit, joking about rape is not funny." Danielle said.

"But, I'm not joking I was raped!" Brittany explained until coach called her in her office.

"Brittany, may I speak to you in my office?" said Coach Bergland as Brittany walked in her office.

"Have a seat. Now, I heard that you are making false allegations to the football team?" Couch Bergland said.

"But I was. Even you don't believe me?" Brittany said.

"I'm just trying to get the facts, here. Lying to the police and me could cost your scholarship, anyway, and this could cost a lot of attention for this team. I'm sorry, Brittany, but I'm afraid letting you go from this team." Coach Bergland said.

"So what are you saying? You saying that you're kicking me off of the Cheer squad?" Brittany said as Coach nodded her head and looking down at her desk.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to hand over your cheer uniform." Coach said.

"My cheer outfit is at the Police station for a rape kit." Brittany said.

"Fine. Just get out of my office."Coach said as Brittany walked out of her office and out of the locker room.

"Well, I'm kicked off the cheer squad... for being raped." Brittany said as she got her book bag out of the locker room. Danielle and Stefani just looked at her, but Courtney start feeling sorry for her as the rest of the cheerleaders watch her leaving the locker room.

In the hallways, Louis brought gun to school and waiting to see with Jordan, Ryan and Manny. He was ready for the right time to shoot them one by one, but has not since the bell rang. He overheard them saying that they are going to the bonfire tonight, which gave him a good idea to use the gun on them. Then Miles came up to him.

"Hey, Louie." Miles said.

"Miles, are you alright?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, kinda. What about you, are you alright?" Miles asked.

"Good. But yesterday, they shoved that mop up your ass." Louis said.

"My ass is alright, a little bit. It will take some time to heal." Miles said.

"Well, me and you are going to bonfire tonight for unfinished business." Louis said

"What do you mean unfinished business and I don't like bonfires." Miles said.

"Come on, I need you on this." Louis said.

"Okay, okay. I'll try to go for awhile." Miles said.

"That's what I'm talking about. See you there, tonight." Louis said.

"See ya." Miles said as he walked alone.