The Truth

"More news about the tragic deaths of the Beverly Hill students, Susanne Gardiner and Brittany Alaric. The body of 17 year old, Brittany Alaric was found in a secondary house of the parents of 16 year old, Susanne Gardiner  who was found being hanged by her younger brother. This is a grim day for Los Angeles." said the news reporter.

Finn and Miles were distraught by the news while Amy grows pale and diabolical with bags under her eyes. She went to her brother's room to find more black socks, but heard someone breathing.

"Hello? Who's there? Alright, asshole show yourself!" Amy said as she looks around.

She heard breathing underneath her brother's bed as she slowly lift up the covers and look under the bed. Then she saw... Thao's corpse body.

"Ahh." Amy shrieked and fell on the floor.

The corpse body starts crawling out under the bed as Amy moved back to the wall frightened. Thao's body stop and hands her the journal. She slowly grabs the journal as she looks at it.

"Thao's Journal." Amy said.

She looks up and the body disappeared.

"This is some Sixth Sense shit." Amy said.

She went back to her room, sat down on her desk and start reading Thao's journal. She looks over the journal and find the last few pages of the book. Three months before his death, he wrote about being apart of the football team and ending his friendship with Miles. 

"Dear, Journal. Monday, August 19, 2019. It's another week on the first year of school. Being on the football team and ready to kick some asses on the field. God, Miles has been so annoying with me. He still wants to read The Flash and play Call of Duty with him. Will he ever grow up?"

Amy continues reading the journal as flip the pages and found something shocking. She found out that the football players hazed Thao and made racial stereotypes at him, because they were jealous at him while the coach favorites him more than the other players.

Suddenly, there's a knocked on her window and it was Miles. She closed the Journal and open up the window for Miles as he got in.

"You know, you can use the door." Amy said.

"Are you okay? Not so sound rude or anything, but you look like shit. Have you been sleeping?" Miles said.

"This paralysis demon keeps haunting me in my sleep." Amy said.

"Well, that sucks. What's that?" Miles said as he saw the Journals.

"It's Thaos." Amy said.

"Really? What does it say?" Miles said.

"Just stuff about his last time on Earth. Which reminds me, you two were closed right?" Amy asked.

"Yeah. We were." Miles nodded.

"Well, when I was reading this Journal. You two haven't been close in two years. You might as well start talking. Cause, I'm not letting you leave until I get answers. You been hiding something from me about Thao." Amy said.

"Okay. I'm gonna tell you everything. When Thao start hanging with the football team, he changed. His attitude and he treated me like I didn't exist. Last year on the first year of school. We became strangers. I sat right next to him." Miles said as he explains the story in a flashback sequence.

Last year at school, he went by Thao locker and talk to him.

"Hey. I'm doing a little get together tonight. Wanna come?" Miles asked Thao.

"Seriously, Miles? You think I wanna come hang out like we're friends? Those days are over." Thao said.

"Okay. There's no need to get antsy." Miles said.

"Hey, Jeong! You coming?" Manny said as he was with Ryan.

"Those guys? You used to make fun of kids like them." Miles said.

"Yeah? Well, things changed. Cause now we make fun of kids like you." Thao said as he walked with Ryan and Manny.

"Then one day when I went to the locker, I saw them hitting Thao on the back with wooden stick. His back was bruised up and shit. It was fucked up. I don't know why, it was probably some hazing shit or whatever. The last night when he was alive. He left me this message. I still got it." Miles explain to Amy as she listen to Thao's last voice message on his phone.

"Hey, Miles. It's me Thao. Look, I just wanna say I'm sorry that I fucked you over. The guys made me do it. They been doing this stuff and I can't go through with it any longer. They make me drink a lot of beer and I feel like I'm losing it. I don't think I can drive by myself. Can you please help me? I'm begging you, Miles." Thao said on Miles voicemail on his phone and Amy started to cry.

"It was the time, I heard his voice. They made me drink beer till he was intoxicated. If I was there to help him drive home, he would still be alive." Miles said.

"But you didn't! Didn't you. You knew what was going on and you didn't help him." Amy said.

"Amy. I ---" Miles tries to explain.

"You know what, I think you said enough." Amy said.

"So you're mad at me?" Miles said as he got up.

"Well, you're smart enough to know. Which is why it took you two years to grow some fucking balls to tell me what happen?" Amy said.

"I'm tell you now! Let me explain myself, before you lose your shit on me." Miles said.

"Miles! There is no more explanation that would justify you having this information and just sitting on it! Knowing that I can stand barely stand to be alive. I wish that I can die everyday because of this sick world we're living in with sick evil people! Well maybe God just put me here for a reason and now I know why." Amy said.

"Amy, I should've seen it coming. I should've did something more. I should've saved him! But I'm not a hero. I'm just kid with super speed." Miles said.

"I don't want you near me. Get out." Amy said with a tear falling down here right eye.

"Amy." Miles said.

"Get the fuck out!" Amy exclaimed as Miles leaves her room.

Amy started breathing rapidly and her pupil started to dilated as the room started to shake. Her anger started to cause her have more evil thoughts and remember the meteors message: 'Take The World.' She screams in her room as all her mirror, books, and all her stuff her knock down.