Unseen Predator

At Louis room, he was looking at a porn magazine. He was looking at a nude model in the magazine.

"Oh, I would suck the tits right out of you." Louis said while looking at the model picture.

He throws the magazine and sighed as he was bored. He saw Scarlett next door from his window. She took off her shirt as she was in her bra and closed the blinds.

"Shit. Don't even think about it. Who's gonna know?" Louis said as he turn his hand invisible. He was planning another sinister scheme.

Next door in Scarlett house, she was in her bathrobe about to take a shower. The door bell rang, and her parents wasn't home. She walked downstairs to the front door to answer the door, but no one was there. Louis use his invisibility to sneak threw her house. She closes the door and went back to the bathroom. She turns on the shower and takes off her robe. Scarlett gets in the shower. The bathroom door creeks open and he see Scarlett naked in the shower.

"See threw curtains, nice." Louis whispered to himself.

Scarlett was washing her hair with her eyes closed. He walks inside the shower with Scarlett, unaware. He looks at her fully wet nude body. Louis was breathing quietly as he goes down on her body. He starts licking her belly button down to her vaginal area. She moans lightly as puts her hand down her stomach and felt Louis head. She jumps back at freight and turns off the water. She grab at towel and look out if someone's was in the bathroom.

"Hello?" Scarlett calls out as she steps out of the shower and wrapped her towel around her body.

As she dries herself, she went to her room and put on her night makeup. Louis was in her room while she rubs lotion on her left breast. Louis moves her mirror downwards. Scarlett got up terrified as Louis attacks her and push her on the bed. She muffled struggled as Louis raped her. After he was done, Scarlett curled up on the bed, sobbing. He leaves Scarlett's room and went back to his home. He goes to his bathroom and wash his face with water as his face re appears in water.

The next day, Susanne was at a cafe with her family and talk about moving away. 

"Listen, guys. Your father and I have been talking." Cecilia said.

"Thinking about what?" Susanne said.

"With everything that's going on with these kids dying at all. We figure out Beverly Hills isn't a safe environment for you guys." Cecilia said.

"What are you trying to say, mom?" Susanne said.

"I'm saying that your father and I have been thinking and that... We're moving to Colorado." Cecilia said.

"What? why?" Susanne was not surprised.

"But honey. Things aren't safe for us here anymore." Cecilia said.

"Your mother's right. We don't want to lose you guys from this serial killer or this curse or whatever the hell is going on in Beverly Hills." Hernandez said.

"Mom, I just made new friends here." Miguel said.

"Miguel, you'll make some new friends in Colorado." Cecilia said.

"Mom, you told him to make friends here and start a new life. He's finally doing it. And now you're telling us that we're moving?" Susanne said.

"Susanne... I know this is hard on you, but we know what's best for you." Cecilia said.

"You don't know shit!" Susanne yelled in the cafe as everybody was looking at them.

"What are you looking at, huh?" she said to a guy sitting next to them.

"Susanne, do not talk to your mother that way." Hernandez said.

"And have you been taking your meds?" Cecilia said.

"Yes, mom. I have. I wish you would stop asking." Susanne said.

"Okay. Okay. I don't know where this attitude is coming from, but you need to turn it off, now." Hernandez command.

"I'm going to get a new juice." Susanne got up and went to the drinking foundation.

While she was getting juice, she overheard Scarlett about being attacked by an unseen figured.

"It just happened. I don't how?" Scarlett said as she was wearing a black hoodie and no makeup.

"Maybe you should just go to the police." her friend said.

"And wait? Tell them that I was raped by a fucking ghost? You think they'll believe that. No one will believe me." Scarlett cries over her friend shoulder.

"It's okay." said one of her friend.

Susanne knew who raped her and it was Louis, since he had invisible powers.

"Motherfucker." Susanne said as she went back to her seat and send a message to Amy and Brittany.