Hard Knocked 'High School' Life

While Susanne and Miguel walked inside the school, she gave him some tips on being in high school.

"So, here are the tips about being in high school: 1. High School is hell. 2. Don't talk to anyone or make direct eye contact. 3. Stay alive. Got it?" Susanne said to Miguel.

"Yeah, crystal clear." Miguel said.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" Susanne pointed out to a girl who had a sign said, "My Body! Not your Locker Room!" as she was passing out flyers to a meeting about a new club.

"Here tell all your friends. Everyone's welcoming." Susanne said as she hands two flyers for two girls.

"Thanks." said one of the girls.

"Hey, do you want to join my club? Everyone's welcome." Susanne asked to a girl as she hands her the flyer.

Susanne see's Finn, his girlfriend, Pia and his two friends, Nigel and Peter walking by and hands him the flyer.

"Hey Finn, I was thinking, do you want to join my club..." Susanne said as she hands Finn the flyer and ignored her.

"Hey, Feminazi." Nigel said to Susanne.

"Asshole." Susanne said as she raise her middle finger at Nigel.

When Finn was walking by the cheerleaders, he caught his eyes on Brittany while with Danielle, Stefani and Courtney.

"Hey, Brittany." Finn said as walk pass by her.

"Hey, Finn." Brittany smiled.

"I can't believe you are friends with her." Pia said.

"I just help them out with their cheerleading page on the school website. No big deal." Finn said.

"Please, she's a home wrecker and her mother was a slut. I heard she suck Mr. Lange dick last year when she was a sophomore, she sucked two senior football players." Pia said.

"That's not true." Finn said.

"It is true. I heard it from Penelope and Katelynn. Better be careful around that whore." Pia said.

"You're friends with that guy?" Danielle said. 

"Come on, Dani. You know Finn help us with our school website." Brittany said.

"Yeah, but he's a computer geek. He's not even human. His brain is probably a micro chip." Danielle said.

"He's probably a robot in disguise who still a virgin. Like please, I wonder what that Pia bitch see's in him." Stefani said.

"He probably has a micro penis, too." Courtney laughed as the rest of the girls did.

"Will you guys stop." Brittany said.

Amy was sitting beside the school reading, "The Witches of Eileanan" with a black umbrella on top of her head. Miles was dropped off by his father and Louis got off the bus and accidentally bumped into Miles.

"Dude, I'm sorry." Louis said.

"Nah, I'm sorry. This news on the new episode of The Flash just caught my attention." Miles said.

"You like The Flash?" Louis said.

"Yeah, I like the speedster." Miles said.

"That's fucking cool. I don't see many Flash fans." Louis said.

"Well, you're looking at one. Miles Baker." Miles introduce himself.

"Louis. Louis Felder." Louis introduce himself.

"So are you new here?" Miles said.

"Nah, I've been here since last year. Sophomore year." Louis said.

"Oh." Miles said.

"But we have the same lunch period together. I was sitting by myself though." Louis said as he caught his eye on Scarlett walking by.

"Scarlett Grey? You she's own to Jordan Hall, right? " Miles said while looking at Louis.

"That bullhorn looking asshole?" Louis said as Jordan came up behind them and turn them around facing him.

"That Jordan Hall." Miles said.

"Hey, Baker. Since you're black, you go first just like in the horror movies. This is a 3." Jordan said as he punch Miles in the heart.

"Ahh." Miles groaned.

"And for you creep show. This is an 8." Jordan punched Louis in the stomach.

"Ow." Louis groaned as he fell to the ground.

"You know what Miles you should go to Compton with your bros." Jordan said.

"I'm biracial, genius." Miles winced.

"Eh, it still makes you black." Jordan said as Amy saw him bullying the two and start walking towards them.

"Hey, Hall! You wanna bring the wrath of inferno over you? What men will do to you in prison is nothing compared to what demons will do to you in Hell. On beds of fire. Through all eternity." Amy said.

"Just because your brother died, doesn't mean I have any sympathy for you, freak." Jordan said.

"When you least expect it." Amy said as Jordan walks away.

"Thanks Amy..." Miles said as Amy walks away to class.

"Who was that?" Louis asked.

"Amy The Wreak Havoc." Miles said.