Making a Pact

After practicing, they decided to talk about something while Amy had an ice pack on her head after the little accident.

"Do you know why the coyote never caught the road runner?" Finn asked.

"Because road runners can run reach top speeds of more than 17 miles per hour, while coyotes can run 45 miles per hours." Miles answered the question.

"Actually pride of myself not knowing and don't care." Amy said 

"It's because cartoons portray false info on reality." Susanne said.

"Not all cartoons. Specially in speed or natural physically ability. Although, it did hurt." Miles said.

"I think we suck at this with our powers and all." Susanne said.

"We don't suck. We just don't have no leader." Brittany said.

"No, there's zero correlation between having a leader and us sucking. So, there." Amy said.

"We might not have enough experience with this stuff, but we are able to get a hold of it, right?" Louis said.

"Look, I don't care with this gang needs a leader." Amy said.

"Maybe we're more than a gang or a team. We're like family." Brittany said.

"Okay, let's dial it down with the Gibb-jib bullshit. Like your mother have multiple affairs." Susanne said.

"Hey, hey. There's no need to bring her mother into this." Finn said.

"You know what? I just don't understand you. Maybe if you could restate it in the form of a Republican metaphor." Susanne said.

"Just because my parents are Republicans, doesn't mean that I am, too." Finn said.

"Maybe, I made a misunderstanding on that." Susanne said.

"I'm gonna need a minute. Can you come with me?" Finn said to Brittany as they went somewhere to talk.

"I don't know what going on right now, but I think we need to stick together." Miles said.

"I'm gonna head out." Louis said.

Finn pulled Brittany to the side and had a talk.

"Look, I'm sorry about she just..." Finn said.

"I know. Finn, it doesn't matter. Just drop it." Brittany said.

"Hey! Guess you gotta come see this!" Miles said as they rushed inside his house.

They look on the news about a robbery at the cafe. And they decided to put their powers to the test. A man was robbing the cafe and he command the worker to empty the cash register.

"Give me the fucking money!" the robber command while holding the worker at gunpoint.

The kids stood outside the cafe to look at the robbery and figuring out the plan.

"Okay, I'm gonna get the guy out of there and get the cafe's money back." Miles said.

"I'm hope we know what we're doing." Susanne said.

"Yeah, me too." Miles said.

The robber rushed out of the cafe and got to his car. As he  drove off, Louis was in the backseat invisible and put the robber in a choke hold. He was swerving off the road.

"I think Louis got him." Miles said.

Amy use her powers to block the road from the robber's car.

"Break!" Amy stomped her foot on the road causing an earthquake that damage the road, causing the robber swerving back around.

Susanne use her bright light powers to make the robber lose control by her brightness as the driver hit a fire hydrant and water shoot out of it. Louis got out of the damage car and said, "Am I alive?"

Miles grabbed the money and use his super speed to hand the money back to the cashier and zoom back to the robber and say, "The police are on their way, they're going to get your ass now." Miles said as the zoom away.

"Let's go!" Amy said as they rest of the gang took off running. They took a shortcut to an alley and her hysterical about their first takedown mission.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we did that." Brittany said as she was running.

"That shit was crazy!" Louis said as he was running invisible.

"It could've been better, but we made progress." Finn said as he ran too.

"We should celebrate. Tonight at Jerry's." Miles said as he ran in normal speed.

"Yeah!" the gang agreed.

Tonight, they celebrated their accomplishment at Jerry's diner and made a pact.

"I can not believe we pull that off, today." Brittany said as she took a sip on her strawberry milkshake.

"Hey, I was the one who stopped that robber guy." Susanne said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Uh... hello? I was the one who stopped him." Amy said as she took a bite out of her french fries.

"Yeah, by making a huge crack in the road. You know the city is going to make you pay for the right?" Miles joked as Amy gave him the middle finger.

"Man, I got an adrenaline rush choking that guy. It was like..." Louis said, but Finn stopped.

"Louis. Louis. Keep it down." Finn said.

"Keep what down? What are you a hermits talking about." Ryan said as the gang realize that he worked at Jerry's as a busboy.

"Or project..." Miles said.

"Hey, I'm not talking to you, Compton." Ryan said.

"You know it's 2020. Using racial epithets have been so..." Susanne tried to lecture him, but he said her.

"Hey, Feminazi, we're not in class so no need for all that." Ryan said.

"Ryan, she was just trying to education you on being racial." Finn said.

"I don't need to be educated by her. Hey, Brittany. You try to rat us out, again you'll be joining your mother." Ryan threatened her.

"Ryan, quit talking to your friends and get back in the kitchen. These dishes ain't gonna washed themselves." Jerry, the owner/boss said.

"I'm coming, Jerry! See you guys at school." Ryan said as he got back to work.

"I forgot that he works here." Miles said.

"Someone really needs to put those type of guys out of their misery." Amy said.

"I'm done with that." Louis said.

"Guys, I think we need to make a pact. We need to be cautious about these powers. Try not let them get to us. Deal?" Finn said as he made an agreement.

"Deal." Brittany place her hand on the table.

Miles, Louis, Susanne came to an agreement as they were waiting on Amy's agreement.

"Come on, Amy." Brittany said.

"Fine." Amy place her on hand on their hands on the table.

"So, do we need a costume or something?" Miles suggested.

"No tights." Finn said as the rest of the gang laughed.