Knowing Your Powers

In math class, Finn was paying close attention and super focus on his teacher, Miss. Fletcher. Once he close his eyes, he open them and found out he wasn't in his body at all. He was in his teachers body. He look at himself in Miss Fletcher hand and saw his body at his desk. Finn's body look like it was sleeping and his eyes were white. He walk over to his body as the rest of the student looked at the teacher weird.

"Finn?" He said in his teacher's body looking at himself.

"Finn. Wake up." He said as he wave his teachers arm to wake his body.

"Finn. Finn!" He continues as he use his teacher's hand to touch his hand and then, he return back into his body.

"Yeah?" Finn said as he was back in his body.

"Um... Are you still with us?" Miss Fletcher asked as she had no memory at all.

"Yes. All in one piece." Finn said as he looked at body.

"Alright. As I was saying..." Miss Fletcher said as she return to the board.

Finn looked at the red apple place on her desk and tries to move it with his mind. He pointed and wave his finger at the apple and it started to roll off her desk. Miss Fletcher heard the apple fell on the ground.

"No freaking way." Finn said.

"Did you say something, Finn?" Miss Fletcher said.

"No, no not at all." Finn said.

In P.E. class, Susanne was just finishing changing for gym. She look in her little mirror in her locker. For some reason, she started to pop her knuckles and then her hands started to glow bright white. She looked surprise as she looked at them.

"Whoa." she said looking at her glowing hands.

Then she shoots beam out of her hands that burst threw the lockers. The girls shriek a jump at Susanne's beam.

"What the hell is going on in here?" the coach said as she ran in the locker room and saw the lockers being knocked over.

Susanne put her hands in her short pockets. A few seconds later, her bright light in her hands were gone.

While Brittany was walking in the hallways, she was stopped by Courtney.

"Hey, Brittany." Courtney called out to her.

"Courtney." Brittany said.

"I heard what happened in the cafeteria. Your hand caught on fire. That's terrible." Courtney said.

"Well, I'm fine now. See. Thanks for asking." Brittany said as she showed her hand.

"Oh and listen. I'm sorry about what happened that night. I should've stayed with but..." Courtney tried to explain but Danielle and Stefani were calling for her.

"Courtney, we're going to be late." Danielle said as she was carrying her books.

"But what? Courtney." Brittany said.

"Umm.. I gotta go." Courtney said as she walk with Danielle and Stefani.

"What did you say to her?" Danielle said.

"Nothing. Honestly, I swear." Courtney said.

"Better keep your mouth shut about that night." Danielle said.

"You're not getting any second thoughts, are you?" Stefani said.

"No, I'm not." Courtney said.

"Good, better keep it that way." Danielle said.

After school, Louis catches up with Miles and asked if he can get a ride.

"Miles, can I get a ride home?" Louis asked.

"Actually, I gotta go somewhere with my dad." Miles lied.

"Oh, okay." Louis said.

"But I'll talk to you tonight." Miles said as he drove off.

"Later." Louis said as he walked home by himself.

While taking a shortcut in the alley, Jordan rushed right behind him, grabbed him and slammed his body across the wall. He slowly fell to the ground and Jordan kicked him in his stomach multiple times. Louis groaned and Jordan gave him a message.

"You ever talk to my girl, again. I'll fucking kill you. I guess your chocolate friend ain't here for you, huh? Because I would make him go down you. By the way, I haven't forgot about last night. You tell anyone I did this to you, I'll go to the police and tell them you put a gun to my head and planning on shooting the school. They will lock your ass up and be some dude's bitch." Jordan spit on Louis as he was laying on the ground in agony.

Miles lied about going home and having plans with his dad. He went back to Mount Lee, where they found the meteor. He got out of his car and start stomping his feet. He got in position and took a deep breath as he starts running up the mountain. As he ran, he start getting super speed and electricity start sparking him as he went really fast.

"Whoo Hoo!" Miles yelling as he was moving faster than the speed of sound.

Miles stop at behind the Hollywood sign where they found the meteor, but it was gone. He touches the dirt soul ground where the meteor was place. He figured out that he can go back in time by running around the world backwards so that's what he decide to do.

"I hope I know what I'm doing. Here I go." Miles said to himself as he ran back in time for yesterday.

He ran around the world in speed backyards as he went into a portal that sends him back yesterday night when the gang found the meteor.

"Holy shit, I did it." Miles said to himself as he look at the time and it was 9:15 yesterday night.

He goes back to Mount Lee and hides in the bushes, behind the Hollywood sign. He saw him and the gang recording the meteor and Amy having a seizure. Then he saw them floating and the meteor exploded on them as they disintegrated.

"No way." Miles said as he ran back to his own time period for today.

He was back were he was started and wants to tell everyone about last night. He ran back home with his super speed, but then forgot that he has a car now. So he super speed back to Mount Lee and got his car.