No One Would Tell

Amy was sleeping at home and she had a nightmare were she was floating above a disastrous city of Los Angeles, burning to the ground. She wakes up and got a call from Miles.

"What is it, speedster?" Amy said as she answered the phone.

"Amy. It's me, Miles. I need your help." Miles said on the phone.

"Why? You're the Kid Flash." Amy said.

"No. I might need your witchy spells for this." Amy sighed as she hangs up the phone.

She use her supernatural powers to teleport to where Miles was located at. She found Miles and said, "Hey, what the problem?" 

Miles pointed at the police car and stuff the bodies in the car. Amy looked in and see the dead cops.

"What the hell did you?" Amy said.

"These cops pulled me over for no reason and they pulled a gun on me." Miles said.

"Is that it?" Amy said.

"And then.... I kinda snapped for some reason." Miles said.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" Amy said.

"While I was trying to get them off a me. Something inside made me snap. Like I snap their necks. Like I had no control on my powers." Miles said.

"You think everyone in the neighborhood saw?" Amy said.

"I don't know." Miles said.

"Did you check their body cam?" Amy said.

"What?" Miles said.

"Body cams. They carry body cams with them you know. How do you think they filmed Live PD on A&E." Amy said.

"They actually filmed the show with regular cameras." Miles corrected her.

"Just shut up and let me think. Okay. I think I know what to do." Amy said.

"What?" Miles said.

"Stand back." Amy said.

Amy uses her powers to destroy the car with the polices in it. "Crush." Amy said as the car start crushing into a ball and police's blood starts oozing out as Miles started to vomit. Amy use her powers to crush the car into a ball and throws far away.

"Let's go." Amy said as she got the job down.

Miles drove to Amy's house and dropped her off.

"That shit you did right there. Damn." Miles said.

"Listen to me, you can tell anyone about this. Not even Finn, you how piss he will be when he finds out. And you might not want to drive this for awhile." Amy said.

"Why?" Miles said.

"Wake up, geekster. They'll know your license plate and track you down." Amy said.

"I knew that." Miles said.

"Good. I hope you'll remember that." Amy said as she got out of the car and walk inside.

"Hey, Amy. Thanks. You saved my ass back there." Miles said as he drove off.

Amy had a smirk on her face as she walk back inside the house. Miles made it home as he park the car in the garage and put a cover on the car. As for Louis, he use his invisibility power to sneak in a strip club. The music was country rock and women were dancing topless with their bare breast showed.

"Wow. It's like exactly how I picture in movies." Louis said as he walked in the club invisible.

He looked at a stripper dancing on the pole as men threw money at her.

"Yeah. Take it off, baby!" said a man throwing money at the stripper.

Louis walk in the back of the room where men can get a private dance from a stripper. He followed one in the room. He watch the stripper dance for him. Louis was walking around in the room without the stripper and the man noticing he was there. The stripper lean on the man and he start slowly touching her, but the rules that the man can't touch the women. Louis even slap the stripper butt and that ended the men's dance.

"That's it." said the woman.

"Hey, where are you going?" said the man.

"Buddy, you broke the rule." said the woman as she about to walk out.

"What the hell are you talking about? Hey, I spend a lot of money on you." said the man.

"Well you can take your money and shove it up your ass." said the woman as she walk out of the room.

"Fuck you bitch!" the man exclaimed.

Louis walked out of the room and bump into a biker.

"Who the fuck did that?" said the and look at a man behind him and punched him.

"What the fuck?" said the man who punched the biker back.

A fight broke out in the club. It was like a riot and smash bear bottles on each other. They were tearing the club apart. Louis ran out of the club and went straight.

"That shit was crazy." Louis ran out of the club who was still invisible.