Louis Felder

16 year old Louis Felder is a loner type of kid. His mother has addiction of gambling. She shot his dad when he was 10 and got out away with it. She married to mechanic named, Hardy, who taunts and abuse him. His next door neighbor, Scarlett goes to his school and has a crush on her, but never had the courage to talk to her. He watches her out the window from his room. Even though she has a boyfriend who is the most popular guy at school and football quarterback, Jordan Hall. Before he was getting ready for school, he was sitting in bed watching, The Birds as he was laughing at the scene were a group of kids being attacked by the birds.

"Haha. Crows 10. Snot nose kids zip." Louis said while watching the movie.

"Hey! Dumbass. Get your butt to school before I come and drag you myself. Let's go!" Hardy exclaimed while he was standing outside his door.

Louis got his book bag and turn off the tv as he walks out of his room as Hardy was standing outside his door.

"Are you gonna step back a little bit, Hardy?" Louis asked Hardy.

"What's the matter, you don't trust me?" Hardy said.

"Of course I trust you." Louis scoffed as he walked by Hardy, then he punched him in his rib cage.

"Now I want you to remember something, while mommy's away I am in charge. And don't trust no one you dip shit." Hardy chuckled as Louis walked out of the door.

When Louis walked on the bus he sat at an empty seat, then he saw Scarlett getting on, he wanted to save a seat, but she ignored him as she sat next to her friends.

"Face it, Louie, you're invisible to everybody in the world." Louis said to himself as the bus drove off.