High School Hell

WARNING: This part of the chapter may not be suitable for sensitive readers. It contains rape and assault. Feel free to skip this part if it's too much for you to handle.

Miles walked into the bathroom to pee as soon as he was done, Jordan, Mark, Manny and Ryan came in the bathroom and start taunting him and making racial remarks on him.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's up, Miley Miles." Manny said.

"Hey, Miles." Jordan said as he smash his fist on his hands.

"What's sup, Logic." Mark said as he make a gun sign on Miles head.

"Hey, Hey. Where are you going?" Jordan said as he pushed Miles against the wall.

"Oh Oh Oh."Ryan making monkey noises at him.

"Are you trying to sound like an orangutan or something?" Miles said.

"Oh, we got ourselves a smart ass, here." Manny said.

"What the fuck does that matter, though." Jordan said.

"Yeah, what you got there, mixer? Technology?  Oh a camera?" Ryan said as he slap his face a couple of times.

"Give that back that's for my school project." Miles said as the jocks grab his camera and tossed it around to each other.

"And touch down!" Jordan smash his camera on the floor as Manny grabs a hold of Miles.

"Why did you come here, huh? You think you're like Will Smith from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, you can come on our side of town?" Ryan said.

"No fucking way!" Jordan said as he punched Miles to ground and Louis walked in.

"What the hell's going on, here?" Louis said.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Manny said.

"No, no, no. You see here, fellas. This is the guy that's been creeping around on my girl. Do you know what we do to creeps." Jordan said.

"We beat their perverted asses!" Ryan said as he smashed Louis head in mirror and in the sink. His head was bruised on the side as the jocks lay him down next to a wounded Miles.

"You virgin losers, are outnumbered. It's only four of us and two of you." Manny said.

Ryan poured milk on Miles face and said, "Sorry, I don't have chocolate milk because I hate chocolate milk."

"Hey, get that mop over, there. And bring his ass over, here." Jordan said the boys got the mop and dragged Miles into the stall.

"You don't fucking belong here, chocolate!" Manny said as Jordan dunks Miles face in the toilet as he glasses comes off his glasses.

"Stop!" Louis exclaimed.

"Please, stop!" Miles exclaimed as Jordan took his head out of the toilet and dunk him in again.

Louis tries to get up, but he keeps getting knocked down by Ryan.

"Stay your ass down!" Ryan yelled as he kicked Louis in the face.

"Now you gonna know what it like to feel like a bitch." Jordan said as the Manny and Mark holds him and cover his mouth.

Jordan shoves a mop inside Miles and he screams in pain, but Manny covered his mouth.

"Ahh!!!" Miles muffled screamed at the pain. As soon as they were done with him. Jordan hits Louis with the mop.

"You tell anyone about this, I'm gonna hang you up to a tree, just like the 1940s. And if I catch you eye fucking my girl, again. I'm gonna shove your eyeballs up your ass too. Let's go, we got a game to win." Jordan threatened Miles and Louis.