Susanne Gardiner

Susanne Gardiner is a hispanic 17 year old. She has dark purple hair and wear glasses. She is  Jewish and is also socialist feminist. Her idols are Greta Thunberg, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Oprah Winfrey, Illhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. Despite being a "book smart" girl, she was  even arrested for a peaceful protest at the zoo. Kids at school calls her a "FemiNazi" because of her political views. Before she was getting ready for school, every morning she listens to a demo tape that gives her a confidence boast.

Good morning. Take a deep breath. You are ready to dominate the world. You worked harder than everyone and that is why you are a champion. You understand the greatness take sacrifice. Visualize on what you still want to achieve. Stand on top of the mountain of your success and look down at everyone who has ever doubted you. Fuck those losers. Fuck them and their stupid fucking faces!

"Fuck yeah." Susanne said to herself as she open her eyes.

"Susanne, come on, you are going to be late!" Hernandez, her father called downstairs.

"Coming!" Susanne yelled.

While her parents were driving Susanne and her little brother, Miguel to school, she notice how nervous he was.

"You alright?" Susanne asked.

"I feel awkward." Miguel said.

"Miguel, honey. We already had this talk. You just do your breathing exercises like we practice. And drink your organic green tea that I put in your bag." Cecilia, their mother said.

"And if that doesn't work. Go to the bathroom and jerk yourself." Hernandez said.

"Dad!" Susanne and Miguel exclaimed.

"Honey." Cecilia said.

"What? He's a growing to a young man. It's called puberty, everybody goes threw it." Hernandez said.

"Yeah, dad. I understand." Miguel said.

"You're just reinforcing hegemonic masculinity to teen sexuality." Susanne said.

"Oh, and Miguel, your inhaler is in your backpack." Cecilia remind Miguel.

"And I have some brain bars for a little back-up." Hernandez said as he pull the car up by the front of the school.

"Bye, guys." Susanne said as she and Miguel got out of the van.

"Wait, don't you want your --- Have a nice day." Hernandez said.

"Bye sweeties." Cecilia said.

"Whatever happened to goodbye kisses?" Hernandez said.

"Those days are long gone, honey. You're gonna have to accept that." Cecilia said.

"Growing up is every parents worst nightmare about their kids." Hernandez said as he drove off.