Don't Wanna Be Alone

It was 8 o clock at night and Miles was getting ready for bed. He heard a knocked on the window and it was Amy floating outside his window. He opens the window and was surprise by her floating.

"Holy shit." Miles said.

"Shh. Shh. Don't freak out." Amy put her finger on her mouth.

"How are you..." Miles said.

"I'll explain to you if you let me in." Amy said as Miles invites her in.

She climbs in the window and look at his room.

At Finn's house, Brittany was outside his window. She knocks on his window and saw her. He walks towards the window and opens it. 

"What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy?" Finn said.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Brittany smiled.

"Come on. Give me your hand." Finn said as he help her in.

"So, what's up? What brings you by?" he asked.

"I just didn't wanna be alone tonight." Brittany said.

"Won't your parents worried that you're out late during curfew?" Finn said.

"My mother died when I was young. And my dad... he just... he doesn't care about anyone, but himself. He just a piece of shit." Brittany said.

"Well, sometimes my dad can be. Depends when he control his temper." Brittany said.

"That's something we have in common." Brittany said.

"Tell me about. Do you wanna sit?" Finn said.

"Yeah. Sure." Brittany said.

Back at Miles house, him and Amy sat on his bed as Amy told Miles her power and how stronger she got. She even told him that she killed Manny, Kevin and Courtney, because of what they did to Brittany sake. Miles even made a confession, too.

"I killed them." Miles said.

"What?" Amy said.

"I killed Ryan. And Louis killed Jordan. I helped him. He did the exact same thing that he did to me. But, this time. He went too far. He use the knife pole on him and it went straight through his body. That makes me killed him, too. Amy." Miles said.

"No you didn't." Amy said.

"If I just told him to stop. Jordan would still be alive. I can't believe he talk me into it. And I went along with it. Now the detective will probably come looking for us." Miles said as he got up.

"You don't know that." Amy said.

"I pretty much do! I killed someone, I killed two cops, I help Louis killed Jordan just to get even with him. The worst part is, I don't know how am I going to protect myself for this." Miles said as he sat back down on his bed.

"Hey. This is nothing that we've asked for. But we're still us. I'm glad that we got each other. Although, I'm worried what the fuck these powers are going to do to us." Amy said as she holds Miles hand.

Amy started to kiss Miles and he kissed her back.

Back at Finn's house, he and Brittany talk about there not so great lifestyle at home. Brittany talk to Finn about how her father sexual abuse her. And Finn told Brittany how his father used to him.

"Gee, Britt. I'm sorry that you had to go through that." Finn said.

"I'm sorry to hear about you had to go through with your father." Brittany said.

"Don't be. It wasn't worst, but he can be a bit a short temper man and an asshole." Finn said.

"We may live in the 90210, but I wish we had better lifestyles." Brittany said.

"Brittany, I just wanna say..." Finn tries to speak, but he couldn't finished the words.

"Finn. I wanna ask you something? Do you support on premarital sex?" Brittany said.

"My father doesn't, but I don't see the problem with it." Finn said.

Brittany and Finn embrace on a kiss, they continued kissing as Finn took his shirt off and Brittany took her shirt off as she reveled herself in her red bra. They stop for a moment.

"Wait, wait. Do you have a condom?" Brittany asked as Finn went to his drawer next to his bed as he got a condom out. 

"I've been saving this for Pia, but guess I've been saving this for you." Finn said as they continued kissing.

At Miles house, Amy and Miles were kissing passionately. She got on top of him and laid him on the bed.

"Is this your first time?" Amy asked.

"Is that a question?" Miles said.

"Oh fuck it." Amy continues kissing Miles.

He took off his glasses as Amy took off her black shirt revealing her black bra. She unbuckled his belt and he took off his shirt. He raise up and continues kissing her as she pushed him down on the bed. Amy starts taking off her black leather pants as she has her black underwear on.

Finn and Brittany were taking off their clothes and got under the covers. He puts the condom on and got on top of Brittany as he was holding the bed headboard.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Finn asked softly.

"Yeah." Brittany nodded as Finn kisses her.

Amy was on top of Miles and start straddling on him. Amy closed her eyes grunting as Miles was breathing softly. He reach up to her and kiss her. Finn and Amy were continued having sex as the two were grunting and moaning.

"Does it hurt?" Finn asked.

"No. No. No. Keep going." Brittany said as Finn was thrusting on her.

Amy continues to straddle on Miles as he groans. 

"Oh god. I'm gonna cum." Miles said.

"Shoot it in me." Amy said.

"I'm gonna cum." Miles said.

"Shoot it in me. Shoot it in me." Amy groaned.

Both Miles and Finn both climax and ejaculate at the same time as Brittany and Amy moaned as they both came. They were breathing heavily after they were done. Finn kissed Brittany on the cheek as she smiled. Miles sighed as Amy whispered in his ear, "Even action speak the truth." as she kiss him again. It was raining and thundering outside. Back at Finn's house, Brittany snuggle next to Finn and talk about moving away. 

"You know, Amy keeps talking about moving to Thailand. I even plan on going with her. You should come along with." Brittany said as she lays on his chest.

"That sounds like a great idea. Get away from this environment. Get away from our dads. I'm kinda worried about my mom. She'll be stuck with him." Finn said.

"Your mother is a strong women. She'll be fine." Brittany said.

"What about Susanne?" Finn said.

"She told me that her parents are moving to Colorado. I'm going to miss her." Brittany said.

"Yeah. I'm gonna miss her, too." Finn said.

Outside the house, Susanne was standing outside his window all wet in the rain as her hair blew in the wind and her glasses were wet. She was stalking him and Brittany and knew that she slept with Finn. She walks home slowly in the rain, alone.