1

"Omg we are finally here! I'm so excited for tonight!" Jennie yelled from happiness.

I turned my head away from her and rolled my eyes. "I don't want to be here." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Listen Yuna if you don't get out of your comfort zone, how will you be able to get some experience?" Nayoung said.

"You're right." I responded. Not that I think she is right but anyway they are my best friends and if they want to go to a club, I'll be a good friend and go with them. Also, it's Nayoung's birthday so I can't let her down.

At least we are staying at the hotel near the club so when they get drunk it will be easier for me to get them safely to our room.

We checked in the hotel and I got amazed by how beautiful the hotel looked. This place is so big, like huge.

"Nayoung why did you choose this hotel?" I asked her.

She looked at me and said "My friend Hoseok owns this hotel and he said we can stay here one night for free."

"It's all about connections girl." Jennie added.

"Hoseok is also coming with us to the club tonight." Nayoung said.

I looked at her with a confused look and said. "What do you mean he is also coming?"

She turned to me and said "Don't worry Hoseok is not like other guys. He is really nice and funny. Plus, he always gets the VIP section."

I just nodded and followed her to the elevator. We got to our hotel room. It was already 6 pm and we were supposed to leave at 8 pm so we got ready.

They put on clothes that were hella sexy. I don't look as sexy as them when I wear clothes like that. So, I just wore a skinny jean and a cute top. I did my hair and makeup and walked out of the bathroom to only have Nayoung and Jennie stare at me like I'm crazy.

"What the hell is that?" Jennie asked.

"This has to be a joke. I thought we agreed on you wearing that cute black dress" Nayoung said with a stern voice.

"I know but it's just that dress accentuates my ass too much and I don't really feel comfortable in it." I said with a small voice looking down.

"Hello, Yuna that's the purpose of a dress like that. You know, to show of your assets." Jennie said.

Jennie is kind of a wild girl. I love her to bits but she is so exhausting sometimes.

"Okay, fine! I'll go change." I said while walking back to the bathroom.

When I came out the bathroom, they both had a smile on their faces and said in sync "you look so hot."

I smiled and looked down. It would be a lie if I said I don't look good in this outfit. It's just that we're going out and I have never been to a club so I don't really know what to expect.

I heard someone knock on the door. I turned my head and saw Nayoung walking towards the door and open it. It was that guy Hoseok. He came in to greet us and introduced himself to Jennie and me. He looked like a nice guy.

He then asked "Are you girls ready to go?"

Jennie basically screamed "yes!" out of excitement.

He laughed and said "let's go then."

We arrived at the club and it was full. There wasn't even a place to just stand. We were together with Hoseok and he reserved the VIP area for us. We weren't alone. He had other friends there as well. But hey, don't think I'm going to socialize with them. So, I just sat there and observed the people having fun in the club. I'm really good at that.