9

My alarm woke me up. I turned it off and climbed out of bed. I checked my phone quick for the time. It's around 6 am. I have to be fast. I don't want to be late.

I made my way into the bathroom. Mr. Kim said we're going to work hard today. I have to be well prepared. After my shower. I did my hair and makeup. I quickly got dressed in something he would approve of. I wore a black skirt that's just under my knees. On top I wore a nice white blouse with a not that deep V-neck.

I took my coat and made my way outside. I ran to the cab because it was raining outside. I got in and we drove to work.

I finally arrived. It was still raining so I ran inside the building. I said "Hi" to the receptionist and walked past her. I went directly to the elevator to the 25th floor.

I saw Jiwon. "Hi Jiwon. How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" She asked the same question back.

"I'm alright. Is Mr. Kim already here?" I said pointing towards the office.

"No, he isn't. He did call and say that there are documents on your desk for you to work on. They are very important and need to be handled before he arrives." She said smiling.

"And when is he going to arrive?" I asked kind of stressed. I'm not good with time pressure.

"He didn't say."

"Okay fine. Thanks for letting me know. I'm in the office if you need me." I said while walking towards the office.

I'll just immediately start and hope for the best. I went to my desk and sat down. I took the documents and started working.

After three hours of hard work I finally finished them. Mr. Kim still hasn't arrived. I wonder when he will be here.

At that moment my phone buzzed. I got a text from Mr. Kim. 'Get the papers and come down. I'm waiting for you in the car.'

'Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes Sir.' I replied.

I put my coat on and gathered all the documents. Took my purse and quickly made my way down.

I ran outside. Mr. Kim's driver saw me and opened the car door for me. Mr. Kim was sitting in the car waiting for me. I sat next to him. The driver started the engine and we immediately drove off.

"Hello, Sir. How are you?" I asked politely.

He looked at me wide eyed. "Isn't that top a little too revealing?" He said with a stern voice.

He has to be kidding right. You can barely see anything. It's not like I'm showing my boobs. "It's not Sir." I said looking him straight in the eyes.

He can't boss me around. Well technically he can because he is my boss. Still he shouldn't be like this about my clothes.

"Yuna, I told you it's okay that you wear clothes like this around me. It's not okay when you wear it when we are in a business meeting. Businessmen are like dogs. They will try to get in your pants. You need to be careful." He said scolding me.

*Sigh* "Yes, I will Sir." I said just to make him shut up. I didn't want to go in discussion with him.

"You're lucky we have a meeting with Hoseok." He said in a stern voice.

My eyes widened "We're having a meeting with Hoseokie Oppa?" I said happy. I really like Hoseok oppa. He is nice and he helped me get this job. Who else would do that for a girl they barely know?

"Hoseokie oppa? Yuna we're going to do business. You better address him as Mr. Jung." He said in an angry tone. He is always angry mostly for nothing.