25

YUNA POV

"What the hell are you doing!?" I yelled at him.

He kept on ignoring me. This is not fair. Why is he doing this? I want to leave. "This is kidnapping. I didn't give you any consent to take me with you."

What is his problem? Why is he here in the first place? He should be with his girlfriend Irene. I'm going to ask him. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be boning that bitch Irene." I said looking directly at him.

He turned his face and our eyes met. He looked confused. He probably didn't think I would know. "You do realize that it's in a way cheating right. Even if we aren't together. You lied to me. You broke my heart." I hit him on his chest.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked me and held my wrist from hitting him again.

I felt my tears come up again. I started crying. "Baby, why are you crying? I don't understand." He caressed my cheek.

I smacked his hand away from my face. "Don't baby me. Go say that to Irene." I said and turned away from him.

"I want to go home."

"We're almost there." He started driving faster.

"No, I don't want to go with you. I want to go to my apartment and be far away from you." I said and looked at him.

He looked dumbfounded. "Why? I'm sorry babe. I didn't answer your question. I have my answer now. I will tell you when we're home." He gently rubbed my thigh.

I climbed up on the seat and turned towards him. "Are you fucking kidding me. Are you seriously taking me to your place to tell me you want to be with Irene! I knew you could be cold and an asshole, but you are just a mean person! Why do you want to purposely break my heart even more?!" I was yelling straight at him. He didn't know how to react at my tantrum.

We arrived at his place he got out of the car and pulled me out by my arm. He looked pissed off. Probably because I yelled at him.

He pulled me inside and pinned me to the wall. He put both of his hands next to my head. Trapping me. "So, want to tell me now what the hell you were yelling about?" He said looking me deep in my eyes.

"You and Irene." I said pouting and resting my head on his arm. My head hurt from all the yelling and alcohol in my system.

"I told you before there is no me and Irene." He said looking at me confused.

"Then why was she in your arms." I started playing with the buttons on his shirt. Just to distract myself from looking at him.

"What are you talking about babe?" He asked confused.

"Irene send me a picture of you two together. It's on my phone." I pouted and looking down. He is so close to me. I just want to hug him.

He took out my phone and opened my messages. How does he even know my passcode? Doesn't matter. "That little bitch. She planned this. She pretended to fall just to take pictures. It's not real babe. It's one of her games. Her parents and mine wanted to have dinner together. They made me attend. She was there and must have planned this. That's why she had my phone. Just to get your number." He said cupping my cheek with one hand.

"So, you don't like Irene? Then why didn't you tell me about the dinner?" Even if there is nothing going on between him and Irene, he still lied to me.

"Babe, I didn't want you to feel upset. That's why I didn't say anything. Not, because I'm hiding something from you. I'm sorry for not calling you today. I wanted to..." he was still talking, but I couldn't help myself.