18

I walked out the building and looked around. Now what? I guess I have no other choice then to go home. I should call Jennie first.

I called Jennie. She immediately picked up and said "Hey, Yuna. How are you?"

"Not, good. How the fuck does Mr. Kim know about Jackson and Irene? You're the only person I told it too." I said angry.

It was silent for a minute. She took a deep breath and said "I'm really sorry. I told Hoseok oppa and he must have said it."

"Are you kidding me. Of course, he is going to say everything to Mr. Kim. They're best friends." I said annoyed.

"Where are you right now." I could hear the guilt in her voice.

"I'm outside, in front of the company. He asked me to leave. Because he is really disappointed in me and didn't want to see me for now." I said feeling my tears well up again.

"Omg. Yuna, I'm really sorry. Stay where you are. I'm picking you up." She said apologetic.

"No, you don't...." She hung up on me before I could decline.

I couldn't do anything else then wait for her. I stood there thinking about Mr. Kim. It made me even more sad. The way he spoke to me. It just breaks my heart especially when we were so close in the weekend.

After 10 minutes I saw Jennies car pull up in front of me. She got out of the car and ran over to me. She hugged me tightly. My tears started running down my face. She pulled me in to the car.

"I'm really sorry. I seriously didn't mean too." She said pouting while looking at my sad face.

"I know you didn't." I said wiping my tears.

She looked at me all concerned and said "Why do you care so much. Is this all because you have a crush on him?"

"I honestly wish it was just a silly crush. But we're past that phase. I like him, a lot." I said looking down.

"Oh, baby. Don't be sad everything will be fine." She said regretting telling Hoseok oppa about it.

"I don't know about that. He is pretty pissed." I said feeling my tears come out again.

"You know what. Let's go talk to Hoseok oppa."

I tried to protest but it didn't work. She just ignored me. We arrived at Hoseok oppa's hotel. She took my hand and pulled me inside. We went up to his office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said from the inside.

He looked at the both us confused and said "Shouldn't you two be at work."

"Well, I can't work when my bestie is sad. And I had nothing to do today. But Just look at Yuna. She is a mess. This is all your fault." This isn't helping. Why is she always making things worse?

"Thank you, Jennie. If it weren't for you. I wouldn't feel like shit!" I yelled at her.

"I'm just making a point Yuna." She defended herself.

"Calm down both of you. Sit down. Yuna, tell me what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Your best friend is mean. I told him that I didn't tell him because I didn't want him to go crazy. In response he told me, I can't trust you. I'm disappointed and I don't want to see you." I said crying again.

Hoseok oppa sighed and put his head in his hands. He looked back up at me and said "I'm really sorry Yuna. But I had to tell him."

"Oppa, at least you could have told me first." I said calming down from the waterfall that just hit me.