12

We quickly entered the office to get our stuff. I followed Mr. Kim out. He stopped in front of Jiwon's desks. Jiwon stood up and said "Is everything okay, Sir?"

He looked at her and smiled "Yes and thanks for taking care of me."

"Anytime, Sir." She said while smiling.

We then headed out of the building. We got in the car. As soon as we were in the driver started driving to Wang enterprises. It's not that far away from our company so we were in luck.

We arrived and headed inside. There was a man waiting for us downstairs. He was there to guide us to the office. Mr. Kim said to the man "I told Jackson that I can find my own way to his office. I don't need help."

"Of course, Sir. But Mr. Wang wanted to make sure you were taken good care of." He said politely.

Mr. Kim just nodded in response. We got out of the elevator and headed towards his office. On the way we stopped at the desk of his assistant who let Mr. Wang know we arrived.

We walked into his office. "How is it going." Mr. Kim said hugging Jackson.

"Fantastic man

"Fantastic man. Long-time no see. Every time I call you to hang out, you tell me you're busy." Jackson said to Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim just laughed Jackson's comment off. Jackson turned towards me and gave a surprised look. I smiled awkwardly at him.

"Wait, Yuna?" He said confused and gave me a hug instead of a handshake.

Mr. Kim turned around and also looked confused at us. I could tell he was getting annoyed. "Do you know each other?" He asked looking directly at me.

Jackson noticed that he looked annoyed at me. "Calm down Namjoon. Nothing happened between me and your girl." He said smirking at me.

"Uhm, I'm not his girl. I'm just his assistant." I said trying to clear everything up.

"That's what I mean, Yuna." He gave me a dirty wink. I didn't know what he meant by that. I only know that Jackson is highly perverted.

"Can you please tell me from where you two know each other." Mr. Kim said looking impatiently at me.

"He is dating my friend, Jennie." I said responding quickly.

He looked confused at Jackson. "Dating? Since when do you have a girlfriend? You asked me last week to go to the strip club with you to bang some whores." Mr. Kim said confused. He is so disgusting. They went to a strip club. What about Jennie? Jackson just laughed the comment off.

He turned towards me and said "You know, Yuna. If you ever get bored of this guy, you can always come and work for me." Did he just seriously say that? Why would I possibly want to work for him?

Mr. Kim chuckled. "You can suck it, Wang. You'll never get my assistant."

"That's too bad. We could share." Jackson said looking smug at Mr. Kim. He is so disgusting.