24

I woke up in his arms. He was still sleeping. I gently caressed his cheek. Why can't we be together? Why does he have to be like this? Why doesn't he want a girlfriend? It feels like we're close yet, so far apart.

The staff member came and said that we were ready for landing. I nodded and woke him up. He looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We got up and sat in our chairs. The pilot made a safe landing and we were back in Seoul.

We got out of the plane. He looked at me and asked "Are you okay?"

Okay? Really? That's the first thing he says. Well, Yuna what did you expect him to say. It's not like he is going to go on his knees and ask you to marry him. Not, that I want to get married. Not now. Later. It would be ideal if it was to him. Although that looks pretty farfetched.

"Yuna, is everything okay?" He asked again this time more concerned. I was too lost in my own thoughts that I forgot to answer him. I looked up at him. Our eyes met in an intense stare. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I felt my tears coming again.

He hugged me back and said "I have a driver waiting for you. He is going to take you home."

I nodded. I wish, I could just stay with him. But it's for the better if I go home. Clear my mind and for him the same. A lot happened this week.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked me to the car. I got in and drove home.

NAMJOON POV

She is hurt. It's all my fault. Ugh, I fucked up. I don't know what to do. I let myself go to much this past week. I like being around her. It was a lot of fun. I made her mine, but I can't make her my girlfriend. I'm just going to end up hurting her even more. I don't want to hurt her. She deserves better.

I got in my car and drove home. Once I was home, I got a call from Hoseok. "Hello." I said answering my phone.

"Dude, when are you coming back?" He asked curiously.

"I'm here. We landed almost an hour ago." My voice had this frustrated tone to it.

"What's wrong? Where is Yuna?" He asked concerned.

*Sigh* "She is home."

"Namjoon, what happened? Did you have a fight with Yuna?" Why is he asking so many questions?

"No, but I may have broken her heart." I responded.

"What do you mean, you may have broken her heart!?" Hoseok yelled at me.

I didn't respond to him. I didn't know what to say. "I'm coming over. I'll be there in an hour." He said and hung up.

YUNA POV

I arrived home. I took my suitcase inside and headed to the bathroom. I took a long bath just to relax. My body still hurts from when we had sex. And on top of that we did activities together. My body feels worn out. I need to relax more.

I heard my phone buzz. It was Jennie. She was calling me. I put my phone on buzz so that nobody could disturb me. But if it was important, I would still be able to hear them.

I let the call go to voicemail. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I laid my head down on the back of the tub. I closed my eyes. The moment my eyes were closed, I saw him. His face, the way he smiles even his dimples. My tears started flowing again.

Why am I crying? It's not like he said he doesn't want me. But he didn't say he does either. While I was crying my phone started buzzing again. It didn't stop. Jennie was calling me multiple times.