33

YUNA POV

I was sitting in front of the tv and watching a new drama, when my phone went off. I grabbed it excitingly thinking it's Namjoon.

I looked confused at the name on my screen 'Jackson.' Why is he calling me? I'm not going to pick up. I don't want to listen to his annoying voice. It will just ruin my day.

My phone kept on ringing. I'm kind of curious though. What could he possibly want from me right now? I decided to pick up.

I answered my phone "What do you want?"

"Hello, to you too." He said in a smug tone.

I rolled my eyes and ignored what he said. "Get to the point, Jackson."

"I wanted to meet with Namjoon about certain important stuff. But he isn't in Korea, I heard. So, can I meet with you instead. I mean you are his assistant right or does Namjoon use you only for his personal issues." He said rudely.

I felt my blood boiling in my veins. "Whatever, I'll meet with you." I said angry.

"Great, tonight at 8 pm. I'll text you the address." He said and hung up. I couldn't even protest. Namjoon is going to kill me when he finds out I went to a meeting with Jackson alone.

I was groaning on the couch feeling stupid for falling in Jackson's trap. I suddenly remembered the threat he made the last time I talked to him. 'I will take everything from you including, Namjoon.' It sounds weird, but he is a weird guy.

I have a feeling he is planning something. Well, it's Jackson Wang so I can be sure there are bad intentions behind this meeting.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even hear the doorbell ring. After hearing hard knocks on the door, I realized Jennie was at the door. She always does this when I don't open the door immediately.

I quickly made my way to the front door. "Jennie, you seriously need to stop doing that. You're going to break my door." I said while I looked up at her. That's when I noticed a pretty girl standing next to her.

"Hi, I'm Yuna." I introduced myself to her. She told me her name is 'Joy'. I invited her and Jennie in. We sat down on the couch.

"You're really pretty, Yuna." She suddenly said.

I smiled and blushed a little. "Thank you, you're really pretty too."

"Yeah, yeah you both beautiful. Let's cut to the chase. So, dumb ass Irene and her boyfriend Jackson apparently came up with a plan to take you to a bar get you drunk and send pictures of you to Namjoon." Jennie said making me confused with all the new information.

"What?" I asked confused. That's when I got a message from Jackson with the address of the place he wanted to meet up at.

Jennie saw the message and said "What the hell? Why is Jackson messaging you?"

I explained to them the conversation I had earlier with Jackson.

"It's a trick Yuna. Don't go." The both said at the same time.

I know Jackson has bad intentions, but I didn't really understand it. "Can you guys just explain to me everything because I'm dumbfounded right now." I said looking at both of them.

Jennie and Joy explained quickly her connecting to everyone. It's like we're filming a fucking movie. "What's so special about Jackson that everyone is falling for?" I asked sincerely confused.

"He is hot." Joy said and Jennie also nodded. She also fell for him once.

"If what you guys are saying is true then I have a head start." I said smirking.