34

"What am I doing here? *laugh* I'll tell you what I'm doing here. I'm here to kill you. You little fucking bitch. What you think because you're fucking Namjoon that you can do anything without consequences." Irene yelled through the whole office.

I stayed calm and collective. I kind of feel sad for her. After what Jackson told me yesterday. I mean he doesn't sound like he really loves her. Irene has basically nobody that really cares for her. She is a bitch so it's understandable. She and Jackson fucked up a lot. Now, they're just paying for it.

"And what consequences are those?" I asked with a smirk.

"You'll see. But first tell me what you did to Jackson." She said angry.

I rolled my eyes at her and said "What do you mean? I didn't do anything to him. He did it to himself."

"He can't even remember what happened last night. You clearly got him drunk on purpose." She yelled at me for no fucking reason.

I kept myself calm. I didn't want to look like a crazy person yelling back and forth with a crazy person. "I wasn't the one who wanted to meet up. He was. He also was the one who kept on ordering drinks and drinking them. At the end, he got drunk all thanks to himself." I said in a normal tone.

"He wasn't supposed to get drunk. You were the one who was supposed to be confused and not able to remember what happened." She said accidentally admitting to their plan.

I got up and walked slowly towards her. "You do realize that is a crime, right?"

She ended up going in discussion with me. Ugh, I wish I had just ignored her from the beginning. She was yelling and calling me names. I tried to stay calm. But at some point, I lost it. We were arguing. Jiwon in the middle trying to calm us both down. It was a total mess. She started blaming me and Namjoon for everything that went wrong in her life. I just wanted to rip her head off.

"What is going on here?" A voice said and we all three turned around. Oh, crap. It's Namjoon's mom. This day couldn't get any better.

"You are grown women fighting like teenagers. You should be ashamed of yourself." She said disappointed.

We were all frozen until Jiwon leaned in and whispered "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Mrs. Kim called she wanted to speak to you."

I looked at her in disbelief and back at Mrs. Kim. How am I going to talk myself out of this? I quickly got back to my senses and greeted her properly. I offered her a seat and send Jiwon out to make coffee.

"Why were you two fighting?" She asked looking suspicious at the both of us.

Irene looked at me and gave me an evil smirk. "Yuna and Namjoon are dating!" She said in a loud tone.

I clenched my teeth. Panic flowing through my body. I froze completely. My eyes starting to water. I just wanted to take one swing at Irene and then fall on the floor and cry.

"Irene, what makes you think I don't know? Namjoon is my son. You think I don't know who his girlfriend is? Are you trying to imply that I'm a bad mother who doesn't know what's going on in her son's life?" She said giving Irene an offended look.

Irene started apologizing for what she said. I on the other hand was still frozen. She sends Irene away and said she wanted to talk to me alone. Meanwhile, Jiwon came and brought the coffees.

I was still standing in front of her. "What are you looking at? Sit down." I sat down slowly in the chair. I was looking at my fingers. Too afraid to look up at her. She said she knows. Does she really? Or did she just pretend in front of Irene? It doesn't matter anyway. She is probably going to say that we should break up. I inhaled deeply and looked up at her.