19

The moment I ran outside the heat hit me. I was so flustered. I immediately started sweating because I had a thick hoodie on. Luckily, I had a t-shirt underneath it. While Mr. Kim was talking to the pilot. I was trying to take the hoodie off. It didn't go so well. I reached the hoodie up to my elbows and it got stuck. For some reason I couldn't pull my arms out. I probably look so dumb right now. I felt a hand pulling my elbows out. Both my arms were free now. He gently pulled the hoodie over my head. I could finally breathe properly again. I opened my eyes to see Mr. Kim stand in front of me with a judging look.

"You can't even take off a hoodie. What am I supposed to do with you?" He said and turned around walking towards the car that was waiting there for us. I pouted and followed him to the car. It was a sports car. One of his favorite cars.

We got in and drove off. It was a hour-long drive. It wasn't exhausting at all. The top of the car was open. The wind going through my hair. I took my phone out and started taking selfies. Coron is such a beautiful place. I hope I get some time to relax, but I highly doubt it.

We finally arrived at the place we were staying. My eyes almost fell out of their sockets. This place is amazing. It's one big house and there are smaller houses linked to it. "Is this the place we're going to stay at?"

"Yes, this is my vacation house." He said glancing over at me once.

I was almost having a breakdown. This place is too amazing. It's surrounded by the ocean. When do you ever get to stay at such a place? "You own this place?" I asked in awe of his riches.

Before he could answer, I hit him with another question. "Sir, how rich are you exactly? Like the plane, this place. No wonder you're so stuck up sometimes."

Crap! Why can't I keep my mouth shut?

He looked at me raising his eyebrow and said "Sit down and shut up. Before I get really angry."

I did what he said and we pulled up to the house. There was a man waiting at the door. He greeted us and took the luggage's out and brought it upstairs. Inside there were two women. They were serving the food on the table. I greeted them and walked over to his garden to find a huge pool. I thought the pool he had at home was big but this one beats the one at home.

I turned around and sat down next to Mr. Kim and we both ate. The food was delicious I couldn't stop. "Sir, this is really good." I said while chewing my food.

The older woman of the two suddenly spoke "Sir, your girlfriend has a big appetite. Is it possible she might be pregnant?"

The smile on my face disappeared. Do I look pregnant? I turned to Mr. Kim and he looked pissed. "Are you pregnant?" He whispered in a stern voice.

"From who? God?" As if he doesn't know I'm a virgin. I looked over at the woman and smiled. She is an older woman. It's okay. I guess.

"She is not pregnant and she isn't my girlfriend. She is my assistant." He said to the woman.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It is a shame she is a beautiful girl." The woman said making me blush.

Mr. Kim looked at me. "Really, I don't see it."

I turned my head around and kept on eating. Asshole. A week ago, I was beautiful. All of a sudden, his mind changed. Whatever. After finishing our meal, we head upstairs to get ready for the party. It's a party to start off tomorrows conference. My room was across that from his. I walked inside and opened my suitcase. I pulled out my heels and my dress. I was contemplating on whether I should wear the black lingerie. It doesn't matter anyway. Might as well wear it.

I hopped in the shower. After I finished showering, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked in the bedroom. I looked for the lingerie and put it on. I do look good in lingerie. I should wear it more often. Jennie is right when you wear lingerie you feel sexy. I quickly did my makeup and hair. It took me a little longer than I expected. I put on my dress and accidentally pushed my handbag of the bed. It fell and all my stuff was on the ground.