8

YUNA POV

I got in the guest room and headed immediately to the bathroom. I took the dress out of the bag. It's a long sleeve skintight dress. It's really comfortable. I put the sneakers on. I looked in the mirror. The dress really showed my figure. I know for a fact he's going to stare. Maybe this was his plan all along.

Nevertheless, I'm really thankful for this dress and I feel bad for saying that he doesn't know anything about love. I should apologize. I really don't want to though. Or I could just show him with my actions that I'm sorry. His heart isn't made out of stone. He will probably forgive me.

I should make him a coffee and take it with me. I went to the kitchen. I looked around until I found the coffee. I made him a coffee. I also found some cookies and put them on a plate then all together on a tray. I walked upstairs to his office. I opened the door he was on the phone. With his back turned towards me. He was looking outside.

It sounds like his mom called him again. She really wants him to marry Irene. He said multiple times he's not interested in her. He groaned and then hung up the phone. He back turned around facing me. He looked me up and down. I put the coffee and cookies in front of him.

"Here Sir I made you coffee. It will calm you down." I said smiling.

"Wow thank you." He said smiling and took a sip of the coffee.

I sat back down on my chair and looked at the documents. He was looking at me I could see it in the corner of my eye. I just pretended that I didn't know.

"I'm so hungry." He said while licking his lips.

I looked up at him and he was smirking. "Do you want me to make you something to eat Sir?" I said innocently.

He started laughing. I looked at him confused. "What's so funny? Aren't you hungry?"

"It's nothing Yuna, and yes I'm starving. Can you please make something to eat?" He took another sip of his coffee to stop himself from laughing.

"Okay, I'll make something to eat while you drink your coffee." I said smiling back at him.

I like cooking so this won't be a problem for me. I walked out the room and back downstairs. I went in the kitchen and started preparing something to eat for him. I'm kind of hungry too.

NAMJOON POV

My mom called again to talk about Irene. She won't ever let this go. I should just give in and get married to her. What the hell Namjoon. The thought of getting married is even scary. I will never marry her.

I hung up the phone and turned around to see Yuna standing there with coffee and cookies in her hand. Oh, that's just what I need. She put it in front of me.

"Here Sir I made you coffee. It will calm you down." She said smiling.

"Wow thank you" I'm seriously surprised. I didn't know she would do something like this. I took a sip of the coffee. It's delicious.

I looked up at her and she was looking at the documents in front of her. I looked at her body. I have to admit Yuna has a really hot body. She turns me on. That dress is even worse than the others. It really displays her curves.

"I'm so hungry." I said not realizing it was out loud. Shit. She heard.

She looked up and I could feel a smirk coming on my face. I couldn't stop it. "Do you want me to make you something to eat Sir?" She asked innocently.

I couldn't control myself. I started laughing. She didn't understand. She is so innocent and pure. She didn't even get the sexual reference.

She looked at me confused and said "What's so funny? Aren't you hungry?"