40

*Last chapter*

I was pacing through the room. I felt so nervous. What if I faint? Or worse what if I faint in front of everybody?

"Yuna, your dress is here!" Jennie yelled outside the bathroom.

"I'm coming, just give me a minute." I said trying to sound okay.

A month ago, Namjoon asked me to marry him. Today, it's so far. The wedding. I'm so nervous. There are so many people coming. A lot of his business partners are here. There is even press.

My hair was nicely curled and put into a braid. My make-up was perfectly done, just the way I like it. So far, I actually look really good.

"Yuna!" Jennie yelled.

I opened the door. Jennie walked towards me with my dress. My wedding dress was custom made by Nayoung. "I'm here with my things just in case something needs to be bigger or smaller." She said and ran inside with her sowing kit. 

"Come on, Yuna. We don't have much time. The wedding is going to start in an hour. We're already late." Jennie said in a rush.

My dress is beautiful, but it's so hard to get into. I finally got it on. "You look like a real princess." Nayoung said happy about her own creation.

I hugged both Jennie and Nayoung tightly. "Careful, my bones." Jennie said jokingly.

I broke the hug when I heard Namjoon's mom come in the room. "Are you ready?" She asked excited.

I turned to face her and said "No, where is Namjoon?"

"He is ready waiting in the other room." She replied.

"I want to see him." I said and made my way to the door.

Crap, walking in this dress is harder than I thought. I almost fell flat on my face. If I'm like this here then how is it going to be in front of so many people.

"I don't think so." She said and pulled me back.

I looked at her confused and asked "Why, not?"

"Because, he can't see you in your dress before the wedding. It's bad luck." She said with a serious expression.

"Mom, that's not true. Please, let me see him." I said and tried to move past her. She didn't let me see him. I argued with her to let me see him. She was saying 'can't believe you're so disobedient to your mother' bla bla bla. I just want to see my soon-to-be-husband. Who cares if he sees my dress before the wedding?

Hoseok oppa, came in the room which meant that Namjoon was already outside. "Great, now I can't see him." I said grumpy.

"Yuna, you can see him outside." She said and pushed me out the door.

I walked downstairs with the help of Hoseok oppa. He is going to walk me down the aisle. I had asked him to do it because after all he is one off the closest male friends and he means a lot to me.

Flashback

"Oppa, I would really love it if you would walk me down the aisle." I said nervously. He was the first person that came to mind when we discussed who would walk me down the aisle.

He stood up from his chair and walked towards me. He grabbed my shoulder and said "I would be honored."

My heart melted. He is so caring and sweet. I hugged him tightly and thanked him. It was a sweet moment that I'll always cherish.

Present

We stood in front of the door. Everybody was outside. It's an outside wedding, but because it would be too cold to just do it in the open air, we decided to do it in a big tent. Jennie who planned the whole wedding found this beautiful place and she also decorated it beautifully. My contribution to this whole wedding was saying 'Yes' and 'No'.