29

I went up to the 25th floor. As soon as I walked towards Jiwon, she jumped up from her seat. "So, I heard that you're the boss for today." She said smiling widely.

"Yes, I am. Cross your fingers so that everything goes well." I said nervously.

She walked over to me and gave me a reassuring hug. "You'll do great."

I got in the office and sat myself down in his chair. There was already a huge pile of documents that needed to be handled. Looks like it's going to be a long day.

I checked the agenda first to see if there was anything important. The meeting starts at 1 pm. I should try to finish these documents by then.

I started working on them. Before I even could examine the first document, the phone went off. It's Jiwon. "Hello. Jiwon is everything okay." I said as I picked up the phone.

"Mr. Jackson Wang is calling. He is on the line. He would like to speak to you" she said, her tone sounded a little frustrated.

"Is everything okay?"

She sighed and said "This Jackson Wang guy is super frustrating. He said 'you have a beautiful voice, I bet your face is just as beautiful.' How can you hit on someone, because you find their voice attractive."

I laughed a little. "Jackson Wang is like that. Ignore it. Some people just refuse to understand that they are being inappropriate. Just put him through." I said and waited for her to put him through.

She put him trough "Hello, Mr. Wang. It's Yuna here. What can I do for you?" I tried to stay calm with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yuna, where is Namjoon?" He asked in a stern voice.

"None of your business, Jackson. What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

He groaned, "Namjoon owes me money. I have a contract."

*Sigh* "You only made him sign the first page dumb ass, it says that he needs to pay you that money. You forgot to make him sign the conditions on the next page. So, he has full right to stop the money transfer. If you don't agree with it, you can go to court. But you'll only lose money." I explained the mistake he made. Idiot that he is. It's his mistake. He didn't like to hear about it though.

"Fuck you, Yuna. You better watch out. You think just because you're his girlfriend, that nothing can happen to you? Listen you little bitch! I will take everything from you including your idiot boyfriend, Namjoon." He threatened me in an angry tone.

"Jackson, I have a lot of work to do. I don't have time for your childish behavior. Have a nice day Mr. Wang and hopefully till never." I said and hung up, without listening to the last thing he had to say. His threats don't faze me. I'm not a teenager. I'm a grown woman. I'm not going to go at it with him.

He knows if he puts one finger on me, Namjoon will make him regret his whole entire existence. I'm not worried about Jackson. I'm worried about, how I'm going to tell Namjoon about this. I don't want to keep it from him. Because the last time I kept something from him, he was hurt and disappointed. I don't want it to happen again. I'll just tell him when I see him.

I turned back to the documents that were in front of me. I started working on them. It wasn't difficult or anything. There were just so many documents. Jiwon had informed me that there was another pile at her desk that needed to be handled by me.

After I finished the first pile, it was already time for the meeting. I got my notebook and extra documents and headed to the meeting room. Everyone was already there waiting for me. I wasn't late, they just were early. The meeting started exactly at 1 o'clock. I noticed that they were all men. Well, half of the people that were supposed to be here were at an external conference in Dubai. So, there were only four of them. When it should be eight. And with my luck they're all men.