28

I woke up in bed all alone. "Where are you Kim Namjoon!?" I yelled through the room. I rolled around in bed and ended up on his side.

Hugging his pillow. It smelled like him.

I heard him come closer to the bed. "You are so needy babe." He said while chuckling.

"So, fix it." I said and pulled the side of the sheets open and tapped the bed. Gesturing for him to come into my embrace.

He got in and we cuddled. The bed is huge, but we were both on his side. And that all because of my neediness. I take pride in being needy for him.

I closed my eyes again. I wasn't sleeping, but I just couldn't keep them open. They felt so heavy. He slowly brushed his lips against mine. His hand gently rubbing my side. "I want to thank you for last night. That was the best birthday ever." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. My eyes were still closed. "You're welcome. But why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?" I asked curious.

"I never really liked celebrating my birthday. My parents always made a big deal out of it. Throwing big parties. Those parties were filled with fake people. I didn't like it. When I turned 21, I told them that I wouldn't celebrate my birthday anymore. That's why I didn't tell you. But yesterday was actually really nice. I liked spending my time just with you." He said and gave me a long kiss. Obviously, he liked it. We did his favorite activity.

"Well, I'm happy you at least liked the birthday I had prepared. Next year will be even better." I said and caressed his cheek.

He smiled and said "If you mean by better, kinkier. I'm all for it. Because you were pretty wild last night."

"That's all your fault. That's the impact you have on me since the first time I met you." I said seductively.

He looked at me intensely. "You also had a huge impact on me. The first time I met you was pretty wild. The way you climbed on top of me. At one point I thought you might even go so far as sexually assaulting me." He said jokingly.

I looked at him angry and hit him hard on his chest. "That's not funny." I said and turned my back to him.

He laughed and said "It was a joke." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

I turned back to him and said "Just so you know that dude gave me viagra. That's why I was so needy and horny."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I know babe." He said with a smirk.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you still mad?" He asked me sweetly.

"I'm not mad." I looked away from him.

"Baby *kiss* don't *kiss* be *kiss* angry *kiss* I *kiss* am *kiss* really *kiss* sorry *kiss*" he said kissing me in between.

I scrunched up my nose and said "Okay."

He pulled me on top of him. I was sitting on him, without panties on. It felt a little weird. I was embarrassed so I pulled the t-shirt I had on down. So, that he wouldn't see anything. I'm pretty sure he can feel my bare core against his skin, though.

He noticed that I got a little shy. He was smirking while I was looking away from him. He pulled my hands from the t-shirt and said "Why are you hiding. I have seen it, admired it, touched it and kissed it before."

His words made me blush, I quickly got off. I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. I hopped in the shower.

NAMJOON POV