5

It was already 6pm. Normally, I'm done with work but, I still have a business dinner to attend with my boss Mr. Kim. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. This is going to be my first time attending a meeting. Mr. Kim said it is a very important dinner so everything has to go well.

He wants to expand his brand to Japan so the meeting is with a very important Japanese investor. Mr. Kim does understand Japanese and speaks it as well. He said I would be of good use as well. Since I'm fluent it would be a big help if I'm there too. I can't screw this up.

"Are you ready miss Yuna" I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around and it's Mr. Kim.

"Y-Yes, I am." I said trying to sound confident. I'm pretty sure I failed.

"You look really nervous. Do you think you'll be able to handle tonight?" He said with a concerned look.

"Yes, I will. These are good nerves." I said while smiling happily.

He smiled back at me and said "Do you have all the contacts and other papers?"

"Yes Sir." I answered.

"Okay then. Let's go." He said and I followed him outside.

We both got in the elevator to go down. It was very quiet. Should I say something? No, I should wait until he speaks. What if he doesn't speak. Why am I always over thinking stuff? If he doesn't talk then we don't talk. It's that easy Yuna. Don't make things worse for yourself. I should really listen to myself more often.

"Miss Yuna, I know it's your first time in a meeting like this but, I expect you to be very professional. These are very important investors and I want them on my side." He stressed again how important the dinner is.

"Of course, Sir. I won't disappoint you tonight. I promise." I said while looking directly in his eyes.

He looked away with a light blush on his cheek. Omg, did I make him shy? Damn, I totally made him shy. He is so cute. I need to snap out of this. He is my boss and I know he isn't interested in dating especially not me. I have to focus on my job.

We arrived at the first floor and immediately made our way to the car. It was a black sports car.

"Usually, I have my driver take me to meetings but, he had a family emergency. So, we'll be taking my car." He explained while opening the door for me. Such a gentlemen. I felt my cheeks turning red.

I got in the car and it looks hella expensive. He can pay for it though. He is a billionaire and handsome. That's like the best combination. I bet a lot of gold diggers hang around him.

I should complement his car. "You have a very nice car Sir."

He started the car and got out the parking. He then said "Thanks, if you like it. I'll maybe let you drive it one day."

My eyes widened at what he said. "Are you serious?" I said enthusiastically.

He glanced over at me and started laughing. "Nope." His tone was very cocky.

I pouted and looked out the side window. "Pfff asshole." I said quietly to myself. Thinking he didn't hear me.

"Did you say something miss Yuna." He said with a smirk on his face.

Crap, he heard. Play it cool. "No Sir." I said while laughing nervously.

For the rest of the ride it was silent. I was still looking out the side window. I promised I wouldn't disappoint him. Even though he is being a complete jerk right now.

We finally arrived at the restaurant. The Japanese business men were already there. They were with three. We greeted each other and apologized for being late because of traffic. They seemed okay with it.