23

SMUT...........

"What's wrong, baby girl?" I asked just to mess with her. I know exactly what she wants. I just want to hear her beg for it.

"Let me make you feel good like you made me last night." She said turning me on even more. She grabbed my dick and started stroking it up and down.

Her hands on me felt so good. I pulled her in for a kiss. I cupped her face with one of my hands and the other on her breast. She let out soft moans in between the kiss. I took this opportunity to slide my tongue in her mouth. I can feel her heartbeat go faster.

I broke the kiss and went straight for her neck. "Don't give me any hickeys. I have to work Monday. I don't think my boss will be happy seeing me like that." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Don't worry, baby. I bet your boss will love them." I started sucking even harder on her neck.

"Hmmm...Daddy, I want to make you feel good. Please." She whined while pouting. She started stroking me faster.

I breathed heavily because of the feeling. "Tell me what you want to do." I managed to say through my breath.

She leaned in to my ear and whispered "I want to make you cum."

"Then get on your knees and start working, baby." I said in a cocky tone. I could tell she was surprised and nervous at first. But she obeyed and got on her knees.

I watched her slide down. I want to just take a picture of this view. It was so hot. I put her hair out of her face and held her head. Her worried eyes still on my member. "I'll guide you. Don't be nervous."

YUNA POV

"Then get on your knees and start working, baby." He said in a cocky way.

I knew he would say that, but I was still surprised. How is this thing even supposed to fit in my mouth? It's way too big. You know what, I'm going to man up and do it. I did tease him the whole day. This is the least I can do for him.

I got down on my knees. His dick right in front of my face. I started getting nervous and worried. I just stared at it. I could still back out. No, he will think I can't handle it.

He gently pushed my hair back and held my head. "I'll guide you. Don't be nervous." He said and smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back at him.

I remembered what Nayoung told me. It's like sucking a popsicle. No teeth. I took his dick in my hand and stroked it up and down. I could tell he enjoyed it by the way his breathing changed. I brought my mouth closer to his dick. As soon as my tongue touched the tip. He let out a deep groan. He was waiting for this moment to happen.

I glided my tongue up and down on his dick. "Stop teasing me, Yuna. Just put it in your mouth." He said barely audible.

I opened my mouth and put it on my tongue and closed around it. I started bobbing my head up and down.

His moans got louder. He threw his head back. "Baby, your mouth feels so good on my dick." He breathed out.

He grabbed the back of my head and gently pushed me down. I felt his dick hit the back of my throat. I started gagging. I couldn't breathe. I just tried to pull through because he loves it. "Baby, I'm almost going to cum."

Hearing him moan like that turned me on. I was slowly getting the hang of it. I had more control of my movements. I started going faster. I felt him twitch in my mouth. The twitches sent shivers through my body and I moaned on his dick. The vibrations from my moans pushed him over the edge.