21

We walked in silence. He held my hand which made me smile. We walked together towards the ocean. He stopped when we were in front of the ocean. He turned to me and smiled "Are you ready?"

"I'm nervous." I said looking down shyly.

He chuckled. "Why? I won't be able to see anything. It's dark...I'll go first." He said and walked further away from me. He took off his shorts. I watched him from behind. I couldn't see anything. All I could see was his silhouette. This sucks. I wanted to see what he looks like. He slowly got in the water.

*Imagine you're at the beach and he's taking his top off like this*

I looked at my body. I should also take my bikini off. He got naked. It won't be that bad. I haven't even dropped my towel yet. I looked back up and couldn't see Mr. Kim. Where is he? I started panicking. What if something happened to him. "Sir?! Sir?!" I screamed.

"Don't panic baby. I'm right here." I quickly followed his voice and saw him through the moonlight. It relieved me to see him.

"Come on, Yuna" I could hear in his voice how impatient he was. It kind of gave me courage. I dropped my towel. I looked over at him. I know he is staring, but he can't see anything. It made me giggle. I took off my bikini top and then my bikini bottom. I never thought my first striptease would be in the dark and in front of the ocean. I was completely naked. I didn't feel any shame. It's probably because he can't see me. I slowly got in the water. It's cold. I got goosebumps all over my body. I decided to just jump in. It'll help warm me up.

NAMJOON POV

"Come on, Yuna." I said in the hope she would come. I can see where she is standing but that's it. She dropped her towel. She is actually going to do it. I thought she would chicken out. I'm impressed.

I could see her silhouette. She took off her top. I felt a rush of excitement go through my body. She reached down for her bottom. She took it off. She is completely naked. Damn, only if I could see her. I can already feel myself awakening. She got in the water and headed my direction.

YUNA POV

I swam to him. I wrapped one arm around my chest. I know he can't really see anything unless he comes closer. It's just, I don't feel comfortable with being completely exposed.

"You look sexy." I heard him say. His voice is deeper than usual.

I giggled and said, "You can't even see me."

"I don't need to see you to know how sexy you are." He said while coming closer.

I backed up and splashed some water on him. "What are you doing, Sir?" I asked giggling.

"Call me by my name, baby. Except when we're at work." He said in that deep tone.

"Okay, Namjoon." Saying his name sends shivers down my spine. If his name can do that to me, I wonder what his hands can do.