32

MONDAY

He was packing up his last stuff while I was clinging on to him like a koala. I don't want him to leave me.

"Do you have everything?" I asked giving him a back hug.

"I think so." He said and turned me to the front. He kissed me passionately.

I walked downstairs with him to the door. He told me not to come to the airport with him. It's only for a week, but I have a weird feeling about this.

I left and I headed back upstairs. I crawled back in bed and decided to not do anything today. His house is too big to stay alone in. I should head back to my place. But I think I deserve to rest first after an action full weekend. I laid my head down and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked up without looking at who called. "Babe, are you okay." Namjoon asked worried.

"Yes, why?" I asked confused and happy that he called me.

"I called you almost 10 times. You didn't pick up. I thought something bad happened." He said a little less worried but angrier.

"I was sleeping." I said feeling guilty.

"Oh, okay. I'm glad nothing happened." He said relieved.

He was worried about me. That's so cute. "Did you arrive?" I asked the obvious.

"Yes, I did and I miss you already." He said, making my heart flutter.

I laughed and said jokingly "If you miss me already, how are you going to survive 7 days."

"Well, I just realized that my mom's birthday is Friday and you said I should spend more time with her so I'll be back Friday evening."

I heard noises in the background. "I have to go now. I'll talk to you later." He said and hung up.

Asshole. He could have waited until I said goodbye. Anyways, at least I heard his voice. I rolled around in bed. Until my phone rang again. I picked up.

"Hi, Jennie." I said annoyed because Namjoon hung up on me.

She groaned and said "Well, hello to you too. Nayoung already ditched us for my stupid brother who called me fat for no fucking reason. We only got each other left. Now, if you want to lock yourself up because your boyfriend went on a business trip then so be it. But I'm cutting you off. I rather be alone than with bad company."

She is being overly dramatic. Something must have happened between her and her boyfriend. "What did Hoseok oppa do?" I asked knowing he is the problem.

"I went to his office and he was talking to some bitch and she kissed his cheek. Like I'm not talking about like a friendly 'hello' type thing. Her lips touched his cheek. I asked him who the girl was and he said a friend. I'm sorry, but I don't kiss my male friends like that. He said I was being childish. The guy that almost beat up another guy because he was staring at me too long is telling me I'm childish. Can you believe that? He is cheating on me. There is no other explanation for it." She said sobbing on the phone.

"Don't cry. Do you want me to come over? We can watch a movie together." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Noo, my parents are home." She whined.

"My place. I'm right now at Namjoon's, but I'll go home as fast as I can." I said already getting dressed.

"I will pick you up. I'm close. I'll be there in 5 minutes." She said and we hung up the phone.

I got fully dressed and put my hair in a bun. I'm going home so it doesn't really matter how I look.

I received a message from Jennie saying that she was here. I quickly went outside and closed the door. I got in her car and hugged her. "How are you doing?" I asked already knowing the answer.