20

YUNA POV

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face through the blinds. I instantly remembered what happened last night. I was really tired. I fell asleep in the car and Mr. Kim carried me to bed. I also asked him to take off my dress. I can't believe I did that. I took a look at my body. I was in my lingerie.

Suddenly, I felt excited and bit my lip. He saw me in this lingerie. I wonder what he thought of it. I'm one hundred percent sure he likes lingerie. He is a gentleman though. I know it must have been hard for him, but he didn't touch me. Well, he did prove the first night we met that he doesn't like taking advantage.

I took my phone out of my purse to look at the time. It was around 7.30 am. I decided to take a quick shower and get dressed. I put on shorts and a cute top. After I was done, I headed downstairs. The conference starts at 11 am. We have enough time to have breakfast and get ready.

I walked into the kitchen. I took a quick glance at the pool through the window. There was someone in the pool. It's Mr. Kim. He is swimming. I started to make breakfast while watching him. He is so hot. I tried to concentrate on making breakfast, but I couldn't resist. He slowly got out of the pool. It's like a slow-motion scene from a movie. The way he flipped his wet hair and then went through it with his hand. The sun was shining on his chest. It was shimmering. His muscles popping out. His abs. The defined v line right above his middle. Everything is perfect. I have seen him shirtless before. But I don't think I would ever get used to the way he looks.

He went to sit on one of the chairs next to the pool to take a phone call. I wanted to know who he is talking to. I couldn't hear anything. That's too bad. I should continue with making breakfast. I was about to make some eggs when I looked back outside. He was about to jump in the pool again. His back was facing towards me. My mouth fell open. The muscles on his back are fucking insane. I just want to touch him so badly.

I need to just think about something else. Eggs. I need to crack some eggs. Don't fall for him. It's just the way he looks. Everybody has a thing. His thing is being sexy and angry for no reason of course. I was done with the eggs. I put them on the table.

I walked back in front of the window to look at him. But he wasn't there. I tiptoed to get a better view. I couldn't see him. Did he go upstairs? "Where is he?"

 Did he go upstairs? "Where is he?"

Suddenly, I heard a voice. "Are you looking for me?"

I flinched and turned around to see him stand right in front of me. I couldn't get a word out. He only had his shorts on. He could have at least put a towel around him. I can't focus like this.

He came closer to me. His arms trapping me in between him and the counter. He leaned in and said "Were you spying on me?"

No, I was aroused by looking at your half naked body. But I'm never planning to tell him that. "I don't know what you're talking about Sir. I was just looking over to you because I wanted to tell you that I made breakfast. Would you like some?" I said and pointed at the table.